Brexit - The Final

Not by any means us brexit finished. Long way to go before that happens.
Bud. You will not live long enough to see brexit. If it happens, it'll be a long time coming.
The longer the whole sharade goes on the more it is being undermined and subverted.
We've already got an extended leave date. That'll be extended longer. The callers for a second referendum will get their wish and goodbye brexit.

All this bs to deny Brexit and to reverse it, has done; is to convince 17m people that none of the mainstream political parties can be trusted anymore.
Furthermore, it proves that the working classes really do not have a voice in this country. Especially as the labour party have moved to the far left.
So remainers enjoy your smug satisfaction of denying brexit whilst you can because you have driven 17m people potentially to the far right.
I doubt it. Only the swivel-eyed minority would be that stupid.

1553450421672.png

Did you agree with Heseltine yesterday?

The callers for a second referendum will get their wish and goodbye brexit.
Only if the majority don't want Brexit (and all indicators are they don't) there is no problem and Democracy wins. You should be happy. As David Davies said "A democracey that does not let the people thing their mind is not a Democracy"

The only reason why Brexit mongs don't want a referendum on this mess is they know the majority of the UK no longer want Brexit. Otherwise they would be screaming for a referendum to prove their point and insist on Brexit. Which according to the Leave campain is the Single market and customs union (isn't that may's deadl?)

Bud. You will not live long enough to see brexit. If it happens, it'll be a long time coming.
The longer the whole sharade goes on the more it is being undermined and subverted.
We've already got an extended leave date. That'll be extended longer. The callers for a second referendum will get their wish and goodbye brexit.
Agreed. It's not even as if there isn't form for it in other countries that voted out. The idea that we'd be let off the hook to provide an example of success when the EU has never been as unpopular on the continent is laughable.

That went well...

Last edited:
Only if the majority don't want Brexit (and all indicators are they don't) there is no problem and Democracy wins. You should be happy. As David Davies said "A democracey that does not let the people thing their mind is not a Democracy"

The only reason why Brexit mongs don't want a referendum on this mess is they know the majority of the UK no longer want Brexit. Otherwise they would be screaming for a referendum to prove their point and insist on Brexit. Which according to the Leave campain is the Single market and customs union (isn't that may's deadl?)
Who says that the majority of the UK no longer want brexit? Some Londoncentric poll?

I wouldn't have thought it would take much to sort out rampaging remainers, most I've seen are wetter than a Sennybridge summer. There's going to be far more unrest if we don't leave IMO.........
The controlled media will be working overtime in that instance to portray any protest or other by brexiters as far-right EDL tier.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Never heard any. I took one look at who was campaigning for leave and decided, quite rightly as it turns out, that I'm a remainer.
Happy to be proved right.
I even had my remoaner t shirt for work this week, but the way things are going If I leave it to when brexit hits, I'll have grown out of it
I'm not quoting my own post, but.

@Oddbod if I put you on ignore, does that mean your button pushing is even more pointless.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You mean like a disenfranchised minority who feel disconnected from society? Ummm... What certain demographic have we seen this in recently?
Ooh me sir, please, me sir! Would it be the Remainers?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer