Brexit - The Final

Anything to do with that ppl March is tonk.

Including Abbott's maths skills.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You may not like it but it was probably the biggest march the UK has seen, same for the petition being the biggest response they've had.

Any possible GE will be interesting.

Several people have said it won't count until it reaches 17.4 million. It doesn't have to. It only has to get enough to upset the margin between Labour and conservatives at the next election... a bit like UKIP did last time and the time before.

If there is a Remain (or rejoin) Party , the opposite of UKIP, at the next GE both Labour and the Tories are screwed.

I would suggest the Limp Dems for this but that would probalby drown many keyboards in coffee . :) It would have to be a new and more robust party.

And think how much more we could do with RoW if we left.... a bigger slice of a larger cake and **** Tusk's cherries.
Show your working.

Neither did I, one mil is possible.
I'm not hung up on it either way to be truthful, but I think 500-750,000 more likely.
Because I'm not hugely fussed I'm not going to argue but it would be quite easy toget a fairly accurate idea from public transport data.
Seeing as that data hasn't been produced to show how many people more than normal entered London yesterday I'll merely raise an eyebrow and refrain from further comment.....

Several people have said it won't count until it reaches 17.4 million. It doesn't have to. It only has to get enough to upset the margin between Labour and conservatives at the next election... a bit like UKIP did last time and the time before.

If there is a Remain (or rejoin) Party , the opposite of UKIP, at the next GE both Labour and the Tories are screwed.

I would suggest the Limp Dems for this but that would probalby drown many keyboards in coffee . :) It would have to be a new and more robust party.
Don't do drugs kids.:cool: