Brexit - The Final

Imagine people doing that. I've voted fifteen times today, go figure.
Thanks for your contribution...
I hope you had different IP addresses for each vote.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Somebody was on earlier mentioning that leavers wouldn’t turn up to today’s rally in case they got assaulted or abused, What by middle class, Waitrose and M&S food shoppers.

This one looked in fear of his life
EE1CE9BE-3C45-4C76-ADDC-5C691942DE99.jpeg

I watched the Brexit protesters on the news tonight.
The question for the government must now be if they are going to listen to the people of the UK.

If they do decide to listen will they take the side of the 1-1.5% of those on the march, or the 98.5-99% not on the march?

The question for the government must now be if they are going to listen to the people of the UK.

If they do decide to listen will they take the side of the 1-1.5% of those on the march, or the 98.5-99% not on the march?
Brexit voters have also organised themselves to make sure their views on how Brexit is going are heard - 60 decided to walk from Sunderland to London, and another 3 decided to drive really slowly on the motorway before getting themselves arrested.

Interestingly, the petition is now at ~ 4.75 million. It'll probably be at 5 million by this time tomorrow.
Yeh but only 26 real people have signed it. The rest are the same person 4.7 million times and a few Russians, or maybe it’s not a real petition at all and Trump has got the CIA to hack the total in order to start another Cold War ?

Yeah, apparently a lot of those marchers in the pictures were bots, and others marched four or five times from their false email addresses... Meanwhile, it's all the fault of the mainstream media for failing to show the tens of people who turned out for the Brexit March...
......and still you refuse to accept that they, however many marched, are in the minority. It's not complicated. Did you see the 3 million that marched against the Gulf War? What impact do you think that had?

Well., according to the logic prevalent here, the other 98% couldn't be arsed so it's the 1.5%. HTH.

I'm glad to see so many people not bovvered about the petition or march. I'm not a fan of either BTW.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

The march today was limited to 1 million due to security considerations.

Was it really? Chap with a clicker got to one mil and started turning folks away, sorry for the wasted trip but rules is rules.

You don't half talk some shite.

Shame no one bothered to do simultaneous matches in other towns.

Bearing in mind the number of towns and defined areas in the U.K. It would be theoretically possible to have added ten million extra marchers......if that many could be bothered.

On the other hand, I found the idea of spending a day out looking round antique fairs far more enticing than any protest could be.

The Government's take on the marches - "Oh goodie - our message about taking exercise to get rid of the pie paunch is working".

They didn't listen to 17 million voices - why would they change their mind for some chanting. banner waving 'out for a walk/fight/,insert motive here' types?

The only marches that ever changed anything were invading armies marching into conquered countries.