Brexit - The Final

Parliament is not relevant any more. The laws enacted allow brexit to take place without further reference to parliament.
Is this the right kind of sovereignty?

Agreed how the hell a bloke in full drop order did it is a mystery to me I had to duck as well and I'm a short arse
I think C47s were used for paradropping with the cut out para door removed. That's how it was done in SA in any case and I'm guessing it was the same technique used since WW2. The DC3 is not the same beast as the C47 and I believe the original early ones had a passenger airstair door on the right side.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think C47s were used for paradropping with the cut out para door removed. That's how it was done in SA in any case and I'm guessing it was the same technique used since WW2. The DC3 is not the same beast as the C47 and I believe the original early ones had a passenger airstair door on the right side.

This was a Dakota but WWII vintage so I may have been mistaken

Think that was just the nickname for the workhorse during the war. The original DC3s were airliners in the late '30s and built with an airstair door. The C47 workhorse with the two cargo doors on the left was a wartime development.

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's now pretty irrelevant who the Cons elect to take over, they are finished as a party. The only way they will ever recover any voter trust as if they appoint a hard Brexiteer and we leave the EU ASPA will NO DEAL.

As it stands now, Cons/Labour are spent forces and they know it - people are free to vote and if the Brexit party stand in local elections now - I can almost certainly guarantee they will take many, many seats away from all the parties - and will be a force to be reckoned with. Brexit will never go away until we LEAVE the EU properly, people won't forget how the establishment has f*cked the public over and have only looked out for their own interests instead of the people they are SUPPOSED to serve!

It's now pretty irrelevant who the Cons elect to take over, they are finished as a party. The only way they will ever recover any voter trust as if they appoint a hard Brexiteer and we leave the EU ASPA will NO DEAL.

As it stands now, Cons/Labour are spent forces and they know it - people are free to vote and if the Brexit party stand in local elections now - I can almost certainly guarantee they will take many, many seats away from all the parties - and will be a force to be reckoned with. Brexit will never go away until we LEAVE the EU properly, people won't forget how the establishment has f*cked the public over and have only looked out for their own interests instead of the people they are SUPPOSED to serve!
Normal parliamentary business and UK governance will not resume until the issue of Brexit is put to bed. This affects both Labour & Conservative equally. Brexit is the single most important issue in the country and normal party allegiances are dead until it's done. This is clearly shown by the rise of the Brexit Party and the resurgence of the LibDems. The BP, as we know, are a single-issue party and the LDs have only regained some popularity because they are, and always have been, a pro-EU party.

As mr d points out, the Tories are finished if they don't fully enact Brexit. This leaves a gap in the political spectrum which BP will fill, should they decide to become more than a protest party, as all the other parties are to varying degrees left of centre.

Normal parliamentary business and UK governance will not resume until the issue of Brexit is put to bed. This affects both Labour & Conservative equally. Brexit is the single most important issue in the country and normal party allegiances are dead until it's done. This is clearly shown by the rise of the Brexit Party and the resurgence of the LibDems. The BP, as we know, are a single-issue party and the LDs have only regained some popularity because they are, and always have been, a pro-EU party.

As mr d points out, the Tories are finished if they don't fully enact Brexit. This leaves a gap in the political spectrum which BP will fill, should they decide to become more than a protest party, as all the other parties are to varying degrees left of centre.
Post the eu results coming out on sun The BP will produce a very popular manifesto and will produce 650 quality candidates for the next GE - people thinking that are single issue are wrong - for example lords reform bbc license and cancelling HS 2 have already been mentioned by the BP - incidentally in an interview last week he stated that all the registered supporters will vote to choose their policies - if the tories screw up the BP will take them out

You're not really with this are you?

withdrawal from the eu is bound in law. To repeal it is in the new governments remit... Good luck with that.

Accepting the wa is not in law. The new government can just rev the wa off.

hope that helps champ.

Stress levels affecting brain function?
You've a cider or two this after haven't you. Don't go getting yourself confused.