Brexit - The Final

More accurately more likely to have gone to University, given the huge increase in Courses.

I would suggest that these courses are very far from being equal and certainly don’t equate to every one that has done one being more educated.

I am sure as well that many of us on here have met ostensibly well educated graduates with an astonishing lack of common sense or indeed any great deal of knowledge outside of the bounds of whatever they studied.
2nd Lt. X springs to mind....

Fact is, though, you're going to have to work hard to make a persuasive argument that biffing out aged 16 with 2 x GCSE means that you are cleverererer than Rupert with his BA in knitting.

I mean, he was in a mixed halls of residence, doing a 20 hour week, aged 19.

Who's the clever one?

(I didn't go to university until I was 28 by the way, this is largely a toxic mix of jealousy and belated smugness)

Why would nobody be calling him undemocratic or traitor for failing to recognise a democratic decision?
Who said he'd have failed to recognise a democratic decision?

It has been. They invoked Article 50. That the DUP and ERG have contributed to stopping us leaving should be a clue that it's quite hard.
The WA is the spineless attempt to achieve the unpalatable (to many)goal of staying in the EU.

Leavers know it doesn't mean leave.

Suits the 'accept the result' monkeys playing the game.

As a unashamed Remainer, I see the WA as the worst of all options.

Binning A50 is only going to enrage 52% , which is better than enraging everyone, so bite the bullet and get on with it.

The WA is the spineless attempt to achieve the unpalatable (to many)goal of staying in the EU.

Binning A50 is only going to enrage 52% , which is better than enraging everyone, so bite the bullet and get on with it.
I'm still happy to leave it Parliament. With any luck they'll give us a finale worthy of Inglorious Basterds

The people saying he was a traitor, perhaps?
Was he accusing himself? I reckon TMPM could give him a good hiding and leopard spot shoeing.

I'm still happy to leave it Parliament. With any luck they'll give us a finale worthy of Inglorious Basterds
The same Parliament who voted to hold the referendum?

That parliament who voted to enact A50 without a sniff of a plan?

That parliament who couldn't find their own ARRSE with both hands?

Best of luck leaving it to that collection of bellends.

We are where are. No point being down about stuff. <straight face>

You can't become a paid up member of the Brexit Party. You become a "supporter." OnthebusOnthbus doesn't have to deal with democratic procedures in the party then.
So what?

The majority of voters aren't members of a political party. There's no requirement to belong to a political to vote for them.

Your point is irrelevant.

Binning A50 is only going to enrage 37% , which is better than enraging everyone, so bite the bullet and get on with it.

Fixed.

It has been. They invoked Article 50. That the DUP and ERG have contributed to stopping us leaving should be a clue that it's quite hard.
Not really, the WA is concocted between the Government and Europe. This means the people that really matter in Parliament have no input into the deal. That's what Millar is all about. No Doubt Bercow and Verhoffstadt are talking at the moment given Macron has just stuffed the latter.

I'd say it's been a learning process for the electorate, and today will be learning process for Parliament-perhaps:cool: funnily enough there's been not a squeak by the conservatives round here.