Brexit - The Final

@Electromagnetic

Bloody hell mate, I didn't expect much but this appears to have miscarried before the six o'clock news.

That's got to be a record.

Mind you, it's not dead until Rory Stewart is sent out to defend the impossible.

I am waiting for him to start, "I am instructed..." used to love hearing that from barristers in court, it mean "What follows is nothing to do with me, but I cannot talk my client into seeing sense".
Seems he was sent out to bat pretty much as soon as she finished speaking. Unfortunately managed to tweet the wrong theresa may though. Maybe hoping for a leadership runoff against Chris Grayling and playing feckup catchup.

Screenshot_20190521-213609_Twitter.jpg

To be a registered supporter of the BP you need to supply the following info with your money - it should be easy for the EC to check if they are real UK people - how transparent are all of the other parties and how many of them have ran up to 2 rallies a day all over the country for 4 weeks straight with 1-200 supporters attending? ******** Brown and the usual suspects simply arent used to such support which explains why the cannot believe it!

1558471085673.png

Seems he was sent out to bat pretty much as soon as she finished speaking.
To be fair, unlike the rest of the backstabbers when the whistle is blown he goes over the top again and again.

I think his industry and loyalty is wasted on her though.

To be a registered supporter of the BP you need to supply the following info with your money - it should be easy for the EC to check if they are real UK people - how transparent are all of the other parties and how many of them have ran up to 2 rallies a day all over the country for 4 weeks straight with 1-200 supporters attending? ******** Brown and the usual suspects simply arent used to such support which explains why the cannot believe it!

View attachment 394223

Are you implying that only the Brexit Party requires you to enter those details when joining?
Funny that because the Tories require your name, address and postcode and then, when you've entered them, you are required to enter email etc.

Now, if the one you have posted is all above board and, according to you, the only one that does it (which is rubbish) then how come they ask for a postcode or zipcode? Or even your city, country, state?
You can't continue on the Tory one until you've put a valid UK postcode in.

Oh, and just for a laugh, tried it with the LibDems as well. Lo and behold they ask for the same details as well.
Maybe they all do and you are trying to prove something that isn't there?
Ah, sorry, it's Arrse.

Are you implying that only the Brexit Party requires you to enter those details when joining?
Funny that because the Tories require your name, address and postcode and then, when you've entered them, you are required to enter email etc.

Now, if the one you have posted is all above board and, according to you, the only one that does it (which is rubbish) then how come they ask for a postcode or zipcode? Or even your city, country, state?

Oh, and just for a laugh, tried it with the LibDems as well. Lo and behold they ask for the same details as well.
Ah, sorry, it's Arrse.
dont be a chod! the point I was making is that the other parties should also be checked not just the BP - it takes moments few to search the internet to see how many very successful and packed out rallies the BP are carrying out where the audience are nearly all registered supporters who have paid a 25 quid annual fee plus a 2.50 entry fee for the rally - none of the other parties are generating that interest, support or quantity of rallies - its simple maths to see where the money is coming from. Now who is funding the others? - there are plenty of interested and shady characters such as Soros who like to fund any party that protects the globalist agenda

To be fair, unlike the rest of the backstabbers when the whistle is blown he goes over the top again and again.

I think his industry and loyalty is wasted on her though.
Agreed, but I think we are least at, if not well past, the point where candid council would be more loyal than continuing to get his head shot off defending the indefensible.

Ah, sorry, it's Arrse.
The point being made is that there's nothing underhand with using PayPal to give a donation.

As for the zip/country thing: my pet food supplier's website asks the same thing, as it's a bought in, online payments/account system, so no need for GCHQ to be involved.

Now I'm no white knight, but slagging off any part of HMF is the sole preserve of serving or former HMF.

It's just the way it is.

Ad homs on every other aspect is of course open to all comers.
Hey; I'll have you know there were real risks to life & limb filing lumps of metal square & drilling holes in them at Halton. And the cross country course was a killer...

Agreed, but I think we are least at, if not well past, the point where candid council would be more loyal than continuing to get his head shot off defending the indefensible.
I do look forward to the memoirs, because I would love to know whether people are counselling against her latest nonsense.

Or they've just given up, are waiting for her to push off before trying to get anything done. Nothing is getting done right now after all.

The point being made is that there's nothing underhand with using PayPal to give a donation.

As for the zip/country thing: my pet food supplier's website asks the same thing, as it's a bought in, online payments/account system, so no need for GCHQ to be involved.
Paypal responded to lowly little coppers like me.

There's no need for state level assets.

You'd be rather silly to use PayPal for anything illegal, bit like using Ebay for handling stolen goods.

But why, oh why?

As I suggested a while ago, May is by nature an implementer not an originator. She also seems to be compulsively insular for a politician and strongly predisposed to work with a small group of advisors who aren’t in competition with her, but can generate ideas for her.

I’d argue that this is fertile ground for a manipulative character once he or she gets into May’s closed world. Of course, that individual may have no interest at all in the scheme they sell to her actually succeeding, rather it attains the objective they really want at her expense.

Not saying this is what happens, but at times it certainly looks like it.
If May had any ability to view the world objectively, she would not keep repeating the same mistakes. Even if she is compulsively insular, her intense drive to remain in Number 10 would surely made her realise her current advisers were taking her into a cul-de-sac and if she wanted to stay in number 10, she needed different advisers.

Her last initiative was dead in the water before she even got started on it - rejected by the opposition, DUP and ERG within hours. That was obvious to any perceptive observer (see my post forecasting just that from earlier today) - and still she went ahead with it.

May's actions are not those of a rational person, but one seeing the world through a severely distorted perspective.

Wordsmith