Brexit - The Final

Our Nigel properly terrifies ‘proper’ politicians.
As he should. Hence their looking for any dirt to dish. That's easier than debating the issues in a grownup way.

I'm getting a little worried about what TM is going to give away in WA vote No4 - the way she is highlighting significant proposals indicates to me shes going to go full remain (CU, 2nd referendum etc) to gain westminsters remain MPs in a desperate final attempt to win a vote before she retires. After this thursday comings drubbing of the Tories and Labour I can see the potential for Labour to vote for TMs traitorous deal if she gives away enough - if that happens expect the Brexit Party to go on to win big in the next GE!

I'm getting a little worried about what TM is going to give away in WA vote No4 - the way she is highlighting significant proposals indicates to me shes going to go full remain (CU, 2nd referendum etc) to gain westminsters remain MPs in a desperate final attempt to win a vote before she retires. After this thursday comings drubbing of the Tories and Labour I can see the potential for Labour to vote for TMs traitorous deal if she gives away enough - if that happens expect the Brexit Party to go on to win big in the next GE!
Corbyn is saying that he expects nothing to be materially different and thus. Labour will not support the bill.

... Jeremy Corbyn said Labour would oppose the bill and it was "very difficult" to see it making progress.​

While he would consider new proposals "very carefully", he said what was being talked about did not appear "fundamentally different" from what was already on the table.​
Given that the WA is non negotiable, it is difficult to see what she has to offer that has been voted on (and failed) already.

Corbyn is saying that he expects nothing to be materially different and thus. Labour will not support the bill.

... Jeremy Corbyn said Labour would oppose the bill and it was "very difficult" to see it making progress.​

While he would consider new proposals "very carefully", he said what was being talked about did not appear "fundamentally different" from what was already on the table.​
Given that the WA is non negotiable, it is difficult to see what she has to offer that has been voted on (and failed) already.
Bribes unconnected to the Surrender Document, for personal gains to get MPs to vote for her Bill?

Bribes unconnected to the Surrender Document, for personal gains to get MPs to vote for her Bill?
Perhaps... but they'd have to be on a scale of another referendum or a full customs union to get Labour on board.

Personal success (of a sort) at the expense of the Conservative party unelectable for a generation? My fervent hope, whether we Remain or Leave, is that history remembers May for precisely the disgraceful failure she is. Like Cameron, Blair,and Brown, the wretched woman should never be rewarded with a seat in the Lords.

traditional European values and freedoms?

can be name any?
a mere scrap of paper

Whoops, was that a border?

Where's your (monarch's) head at

Lebensraum

Letteres of Marque were an excellent european invention that exported very well to Britain, but mostly as services not goods.

Voting for a party of misfits led by a hypocrite with terminal halitosis can't be any worse than voting to bring back control to the other inept fools in British government. Brexit will not remove the unelected monarchy btw nor stop and remove the unwanted immigrants that he has used as a flame to attract mindless insects.
You appear to have something against the Liberal Democrats. Pray tell, do...