Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit - The Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Now that the other Brexit thread has been withdrawn, here is the thread to take us to the finishing line. Either we brexit or we don't, either way once done it will no longer be Brexit but Begone or BeStay!

Maybe this could be started off with the suicide note by Bercow telling May not to bother bringing her deal back unless he agrees with it! More or less!

Third Brexit vote must be different - Speaker

1552938300242.png

Colour me cynical. Bercow has a remain sticker on his car, gen.

Ever decreasing circles of hell, until we reach a point in time that a second referendum can't be argued against given the passage of time from the last one. Lets say another 1-2 years at most.
OR brexiteers back her dreadful WA.

Sophies Choice was a crap choice and now we have Mays Choice.

Ever decreasing circles of hell, until we reach a point in time that a second referendum can't be argued against given the passage of time from the last one. Lets say another 1-2 years at most.
OR brexiteers back her dreadful WA.

Sophies Choice was a crap choice and now we have Mays Choice.
I’d say May’s choice is a bottle of Scotch and the Mess Webley or just sticking a fork in the toaster at brekkie.

Now that the other Brexit thread has been withdrawn, here is the thread to take us to the finishing line. Either we brexit or we don't, either way once done it will no longer be Brexit but Begone or BeStay!

Maybe this could be started off with the suicide note by Bercow telling May not to bother bringing her deal back unless he agrees with it! More or less!

Third Brexit vote must be different - Speaker

The people dripping about Bercow's intervention are missing the utter constitutional carnage initiated by a Government losing multiple vital votes by 140+ margins and even, somehow, surviving.

Parliament has to be taken seriously, surely and it strikes me that the Speaker is upholding parliamentary dignity.

The people dripping about Bercow's intervention are missing the utter constitutional carnage initiated by a Government losing multiple vital votes by 140+ margins and even, somehow, surviving.

Parliament has to be taken seriously, surely and it strikes me that the Speaker is upholding parliamentary dignity.

Hang on, Bercow....helping Parliment to be taken seriously.

Much as I detest Bercow - I started the anti-Bercow thread after all and it pains me to say it, but I actually concur with that view.
I voted for and still wish to leave the EU, but how many times can a turd be polished and when is a bribe not a bribe? The whole thing has become so tarnished, it is beyond embarrassment.
That said; when all this is eventually done and dusted (if ever), I truly hope Bercow and his harridan of a wife are cast into Political and Media exile indefinitely. The worm.

Much as I detest Bercow - I started the anti-Bercow thread after all and it pains me to say it, but I actually concur with that view.
I voted for and still wish to leave the EU, but how many times can a turd be polished and when is a bribe not a bribe? The whole thing has become so tarnished, it is beyond embarrassment.
That said; when all this is eventually done and dusted (if ever), I truly hope Bercow and his harridan of a wife are cast into Political and Media exile indefinitely. The worm.

I don't think he's a very pleasant man but he does more than most to uphold procedure (I'm thinking Gorbals Mick and sundry predecessors). I'd argue that this die was cast back in December when parliament voted to hold the government in contempt over its failure to release the cabinet legal advice on the Brexit deal.

I’d say May’s choice is a bottle of Scotch and the Mess Webley or just sticking a fork in the toaster at brekkie.

I reckon she’s got the popcorn and some tinnies in and is watching this thread develop.

John Bercow has plunged Britain into a “major constitutional crisis” after banning Theresa May from holding a third vote on her Brexit deal, the Solicitor General has said.

Just posted in the online Torygraph

Status
Not open for further replies.