Brexit straw poll

How did you vote and how do you feel now?

• Voted leave, but want to leave with a deal

• Voted leave and don't care about a deal, just LEAVE!

• Voted remain but accept result and want to leave but with a deal

• Voted remain, accept the result but now just want to LEAVE!

• I want a second referendum because I was too stupid to understand the question first time around.

• Voted leave but want to remain

• Voted remain but want to leave

• Voted remain and still want to remain. Keep haveing a vote until we get the right answer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Traitors eh?
Do you use the term "enemy of the people" a lot and masturbate frequently to Khymer Rouge atrocity pics?

You ******* cock.
WFT! dude, you've got some mental issues, if that's the kind of thing that goes on in your head - have you thought about self medication?

Last edited:
Voted leave and during the last two years my attitude has hardened.

ugly

LE
I keep saying that.
There was a refererendum in 1975 on joining the European Economic Community.
A common misconception, we were already in the EEC, we voted on whether to remain in or withdraw, it took how long before we decided that it wasn't what we were sold?
How long before the backpedallers relented and gave us the choice?
How much did we pay in over those years and how much did we get back?
How many jobs and industries were destroyed to appease the Eu?

A common misconception, we were already in the EEC, we voted on whether to remain in or withdraw, it took how long before we decided that it wasn't what we were sold?
How long before the backpedallers relented and gave us the choice?
How much did we pay in over those years and how much did we get back?
How many jobs and industries were destroyed to appease the Eu?
Err Read the treaty of Rome - Ever closer union page 1.
EEC yes we joined that and yes it changed its name - Wow.
How much did we get back? Well look at the growth facts... 70s Britain was a bleak place. See our growth since joining, then look at how we're falling behind since the announcement and we haven't even left yet. Sorry to confuse you with facts.

Attachments

How much did we get back? Well look at the growth facts... 70s Britain was a bleak place. See our growth since joining, then look at how we're falling behind since the announcement and we haven't even left yet. Sorry to confuse you with facts.
Yes Britain in the early 70's was a pretty bleak place due in the main to the militant unions and the hold they had over Labour. The country was constantly being held ransom to some demand or other. If you believe that membership of the EEC / EU really contributed to things improving then you really are living in cloud cuckoo land. Things got better because the power of the militants was mitigated and the economy was allowed to grow despite of European interference not because of it.

Yes Britain in the early 70's was a pretty bleak place due in the main to the militant unions and the hold they had over Labour. The country was constantly being held ransom to some demand or other. If you believe that membership of the EEC / EU really contributed to things improving then you really are living in cloud cuckoo land. Things got better because the power of the militants was mitigated and the economy was allowed to grow despite of European interference not because of it.
Another coincidence.... I think not seethe growth slow and fall behind after the vote... sorry more facts.

Attachments

ugly

LE
Anyone posting on here purporting to be from Ulster is usually a remainer. You lost get over it. By the way the 2016 referendum was the first chance any of us got to vote since the various treaties were signed. Frankly the politicians have been lying and they know it. As for Britain being sh1t in the 1970's we had more industries that the Eu wanted to destroy and the rest of the world was pretty grim then. Saint Margaret Of Finchley saved us. We have no way of knowing or proving otherwise, anything else is surmising and I can ignore that! Oh and you too!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Err read you half wit - OECD is written on it - clue it's not the artist's initials!
While I appreciate getting all shouty is appealing to the denser of the Remain camp. that is NOT a source. Still, I bet you feel all the better for a good cry now.

Another coincidence.... I think not seethe growth slow and fall behind after the vote... sorry more facts.
And how many of these fact are due to uncertainty (for which the markets hate) as opposed the actually trading outside the EU?

I don't dispute that the UK will be worse off initially, but we will be better off in the long term. If nothing else, being able to determine our own future and laws.

While I appreciate getting all shouty is appealing to the denser of the Remain camp. that is NOT a source. Still, I bet you feel all the better for a good cry now.
It is the primary source, not like secondary crap or even tertiary nonsense like ARSSE and the elbow licker's weekly or whatever you subscribe to.

How is that second attachment fact?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It is the primary source, not like secondary crap or even tertiary nonsense like ARSSE and the elbow licker's weekly or whatever you subscribe to.
No, it's a picture, not a source, the primary source would be where you got it from. Do I need to type slower and with a bigger font, or do you understand now?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 2621
L Brexit 43
verticalgyro Finance, Property, Law 64