Brexit straw poll

How did you vote and how do you feel now?

• Voted leave, but want to leave with a deal

• Voted leave and don't care about a deal, just LEAVE!

• Voted remain but accept result and want to leave but with a deal

• Voted remain, accept the result but now just want to LEAVE!

• I want a second referendum because I was too stupid to understand the question first time around.

• Voted leave but want to remain

• Voted remain but want to leave

• Voted remain and still want to remain. Keep haveing a vote until we get the right answer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apart from the fact it's in CA and not a Brexit thread, no option for voted remain and still want to remain?

If a nice mod can move this to the Brexit forum...

And possibly close it to replies but keep the poll open as this looks like an interesting exercise.

Edited to change thread to forum.

Last edited:
Apart from the fact it's in CA and not a Brexit thread, no option for voted remain and still want to remain?
CA. Current Affairs, News and Analysis

My bold.
Plus as far as I know you can't add a poll to an existing thread.
However Mods please move to stop @exbleep from having an anurism.

Last edited:
CA. Current Affairs, News and Analysis

My bold.
Plus as far as I know you can't add a poll to an existing thread.

You can start another thread in the Brexit bit, though.

You can start another thread in the Brexit bit, though.
Yes please, we simply don't have enough about Brexit. It's like one of those yappy little poodles nipping at your ankles.

Yes please, we simply don't have enough about Brexit. It's like one of those yappy little poodles nipping at your ankles.
I suppose it's better than another "Why am I on ROPs" thread, or a mod-bashing thread.

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs
Wouldn't you folks prefer the Zombie Apoc by now?? At least you could have some smashing entertainment.

Oxygen_Thief

On ROPS
On ROPs
Can we change the Voted Leave and dont care about No Deal to something more in line with Voted Leave and 'No Deal' is the best option we currently have, or even changed to WTO terms, which is more accurate.

Apart from moving this to a Brexit location - can we have an option of:
Voted first time, but now couldn't give a xxxx what happens as I'm bored of Brexit and couldn't care a less if in, out, or shaking it all about.

Edit: Or politely put: voted leave or remain but don't care if we're in or out.

I don't know how to set up a poll (and I don't need to), but when this thread is inevitably bounced elsewhere, where will it go?

1) The Intelligence Cell

2) Royal Air Force

3) The Book Club

4) Lonely Hearts

5) DIY

6) Cookery

7) Somewhere Else

Nornironman

Old-Salt
You missed voted remain and will do anything to remain. Don't accept the result at all... as it was ruled that vote leave broke the law!

I've always believed we were swindled the first time around....... as a plumber, I've spent my life working in the homes of people across the spectrum, and I can honestly say that I've met very, very few people who say they voted to go in.

I was so hostile to it, I hoovered up the unused voting cards in the hall of my flats, and put in a few extra votes for NO.

I've always believed we were swindled the first time around....... as a plumber, I've spent my life working in the homes of people across the spectrum, and I can honestly say that I've met very, very few people who say they voted to go in.

I was so hostile to it, I hoovered up the unused voting cards in the hall of my flats, and put in a few extra votes for NO.
No to leave or stay?:-?:-?:-?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 19
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 152

Latest Threads