Brexit Schadenfreude; "I didn't realise THAT would happen when I voted Leave..."

Nothing is cheap these days. I am going to pay movers 1100 bucks for a days worth of work.
Get to Home Depot, buy boxes and duct tape and pack as much shiny stuff as possible yourself. Watch them like a hawk in the house and go to their truck too.

The way it works around Texas:

- White American goes around getting the work in construction, property maintenance and doing gardening, or landscaping.

- He then sub's the work out to a gang run by an American born Spanish speaking Mexican/Hispanic,

- A gang of non-english speaking Mexicans/Hispanics turn up to do the work. The workers get paid anything from $10 to $15 an hour depending on their immigration status.

Being me we bought a house here that needed fixing up and the Mrs insisted I get people in to do the heavy lifting. I had a bloke come to quote for some work and he wanted $1000 a day for two Mexicans to do basic labouring work. Knowing what Mexi's get paid they will have been lucky to get between $100 and $160 for the day. Being a tight european who is capable of doing the work I did it myself anyway.
I used to buy vehicles in North Hollywood , loading a shippng container was a bastard for a Limey in the summer months so I`d pay a couple of Mexican lads to do the grafting , they used to loiter outside builders merchants looking for work, good lads.

I used to buy vehicles in North Hollywood , loading a shippng container was a bastard for a Limey in the summer months so I`d pay a couple of Mexican lads to do the grafting , they used to loiter outside builders merchants looking for work, good lads.
The Mexicans are generally sound blokes just trying to make some money to send home. They work like slaves for very little pay compared to what a white American would demand in return for his unskilled valuable time. Most of the people at college doing the trade type courses when I did the aircon course were non-white Americans. The lecturer even commented that the trades had done a 180 on who was going into them saying that the average white wants things handed to them on a plate and think they are too good to be crawling around attics or cellars. Then suddenly the Hispanics are charging the same $100 - $120 an hour that the white bloke charges and they are pocketing the money themselves - and it is slowly starting to dawn on the white contractors.

There is a saying here: Mexicans do all the jobs no one wants to do and the Asian Indians do all the jobs everyone wants to do.

The self-entitled millenial white middle classes will wake up one day.

That would be the basement. If you look at the first picture you will see some light from one of the windows.
And if we put the lotion on our skin, we don't have to get the hose again?

I love this tweet.

Seriously, you're not going to win anyone over this way.

If this is all a bad idea and we are poorer, those liberal remained elite metro people said we were going to be poorer.

If you did not vote for this go an talk to someone that loves their country.

Thanks, good to see that treason thing is still being chucked around.

So there it goes, if this turn out to be a huge mistake- you were warned.

You also had better keep a good eye on any hordes of food, 'cos I don't think this guy knows anything about being poor or has ever missed a meal in his life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 28224
L Brexit 51
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 143