Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest plan to vote Tony Blair back into power sounds excellent... I just love democracy, don't you? Then we will have an "orderly" no-brexit for sure.

Juncker has given a nod of approval so it is going to happen. ...ok.

The latest plan to vote Tony Blair back into power sounds excellent... I just love democracy, don't you? Then we will have an "orderly" no-brexit for sure.

Juncker has given a nod of approval so it is going to happen. ...ok.
You are a shit troll. If you had trolling skills you would be ignored.

But you seem not remotely British. And argue anti-British positions. Seem a bit foreign in general, though possibly just a cnut.
Anti-British positions? Care to unpack that?

I try not to look at the world through the lense of exceptionalism and arrogance towards our former European friends.

I'm continuously saddened by what has been unleashed in this country by the referendum

of course we can! - at the start of WW2 the govt put in place countless measures and contingencies within weeks of war being declared - can't means won't ! between now and the end of march is 3 months and a lot can be accomplished if the govt order it to blinking well start! We have loads of staffed govt depts and agencies that can spread the workload. It is a complete fallacy that between now and then that at least basic mutually beneficial agreements on transport, medicines, tariffs etc couldnt be agreed and in place for day 1.
Brexit has gone from no downside to let's get onto a war footing.

The EU will squeeze us by the testes and extract god knows what for access to Euratom, EASA, the EU medicines org etc etc

They hold these rather nice cards.

Remember though, you voted to leave all these bodies that allow us to function as a first world country

Anti-British positions? Care to unpack that?

I try not to look at the world through the lense of exceptionalism and arrogance towards our former European friends.

I'm continuously saddened by what has been unleashed in this country by the referendum

1544844295788.png

No space on your list for Leave supporters?

No, for the simple reason that Leavers want to Leave. The Remain campaign and the subsequent rearguard action in Parliament, the courts and the media have got us to where we are now. They have almost certainly engineered the outcome that they fear most. I have been saying for months now that time has been running out and, in truth, the last safe moment was back in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.