Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
EUtopia is a remainer fantasy, are your or have you ever been a remainer ?
The fantasists have been posting heavily over the past week, fantasy dictatorships, fantasy trade deals and fantasy traitors.

Almost as if someone blew the fantasist swivel eyed loon assembly horn isn't it? They're certainly out in force, this place is like primary school remedial class creative writing lesson, teacher reading out homework. It would have been better if the dog had eaten most of it TBH.

I know that a fair few MP's want to push the decision back to the people as they do not want to vote on the WA, this got me thinking.
If an MP is unable or unwilling to do their duty and vote on the WA then they should resign and let the people vote on an MP who can represent them in parliament. Just my 2 cent on some of the dynamic of democracy ;)
These very MP's who regularly advocate democracy yet to date many are determined for ultra soft BRINO & undermine the majority.

Brussels is just to playing for time, no deal represents job losses in all MS countries & the EU claim they don't want it, agreed the default no deal is unwanted here to by parliament however UK MP's are uncomfortable until there's legal & political confirmation, which PMTM has zero chance of achieving in tangible form. May is clueless.

Time for May to walk away.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.