Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Let me get this right, David Davis who resigned, thinks his words mean something and the "more options" aren't in the article. Green Lantern thinking is what got us here in the first place. This is part of the stabbed in the back narrative which has been coming out of the "Lets totally break the UK in order to rebuild it" camp.

Raab doing the usual trick of running away from the government and then claiming things would be better if he was in government.

We really have the most dishonest political figures outside of Trump

Impossible.....we ate all the Leprechauns, they were delicious with spuds and a bit of butter.
19c2277af855dee68ec78251a46c188b.png

Bergen walt.

yes we hate you so we want to keep your close to us
The only people distilling hatred are Brexiteers

and absolutely no one disputes that it was democratic

with changes and the vote of the people (see your comment above)

He is right, who requires the EU to do it? The WTO

This isn’t a problem of our making but It has implications for Ireland, the U.K., NI and the EU

1972, 1987, 1992, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2012

There is wide support from the electorate for the EU.

Ireland has always have a very different relationship with the EU (compared to the U.K.-EU relationship) and that has shown time and again. With a few exceptions, Ireland fully embraced the European project. Ireland has seen unrecognisable changes in all parts of commerce, industry, social, infrastructure etc etc through EU membership.

Is the EU perfect? Absolutely not

And yet, you still needed to take a bailout from the UK! British taxpayers funded Ireland's £14bn bail-out
- your EU mates dont really give 2 hoots about Ireland and you are being merely used by your grandstanding PM and the EU to screw the UK to get the EU a better deal because they know, unlike them, that UK citizens dont want to see any violence happening in Ireland because of your crappy PMs behaviour

Raab doing the usual trick of running away from the government and then claiming things would be better if he was in government.

We really have the most dishonest political figures outside of Trump
Trump's pretty honest.

He says things directly, that's what you don't like. You like being lied to in order to keep you calm. It's the fault of your weak character.

Are your initials VW?

And where it gets complicated for some who keep on banging on on about the default option being "No Deal." Funny thing politics.

they're going to TRY (bit of a key point there) to get amendments to alter the fact that 'no deal' is a default position.

it's not complicated.there

the USE of the word 'force' is telling. Translation, they haven't a snowball in helps chance.

Keir's just wetting his bed again.

Let me get this right, David Davis who resigned, thinks his words mean something and the "more options" aren't in the article. Green Lantern thinking is what got us here in the first place. This is part of the stabbed in the back narrative which has been coming out of the "Lets totally break the UK in order to rebuild it" camp.
If Olly held back key tech advice for the NI border shouldn't he be bought to account over it?

Trump's pretty honest.

He says things directly, that's what you don't like. You like being lied to in order to keep you calm. It's the fault of your weak character.

Are your initials VW?
I do believe that you believe what you're typing as you type it, the best liars convince themselves.

If Olly held back key tech advice for the NI border shouldn't he be bought to account over it?

What was the key advice? As I say, it's Green Lantern thinking. If you wish for something hard enough it'll happen, closely followed by the stabbed in the back narrative.

Be serious here, the important cabinet posts were all given to Brexiteers, they failed. And don't have the balls to accept responsibility.

L
Congrats on the result against the all blacks, damn good game and you looked like a world beating side.

On a political aside you have no idea what you have unleashed by trying to posture like 'da big fella' with the boxheads behind you despite never having fought a meaningful war in your history.

The penny arcade doesn't take euros, you backstabbing cnuts.

Nobody unleashed anything. That’s as sensible as bleating that nobody else’s leaving.
Ireland decided that brexit or anything to do with it wasn’t for them. They never pretended it was.

. Nobody backstabbed you. The people directly responsible for this mess were the ones who voted, voted for it.
Not the remainers, not those foreigners and not those voices in your head. You and those who knew what they were voting for voted for this.
You voted to become a third country and all that it entails
This ones completely on the heads of the leavers (having mixed coastlines and borders mixed up they seem confused by resigning and leaving)

Serious question. What do you think of Vadakar's comment that if there's a hard Brexit that "the EU will probably require us (Ireland) to insall a hard border". A curious position, don't you think, given the EU is also a party to the agreement?
I like that, but then the EU would be hostage to Irish good behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.