Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormfront celebrates a man who attempted to unite Europe under German control and press gang illiterate Eastern bumpkins into serving in his shock troops. Which is what you voted for, and shill for on the internet.

There’s nothing wrong with your point of view. Plenty of reasonable, successful and bright people also hold it. But it does make them traitors.
That German fellow also branded people who didn't agree with him as traitors.

It's team leave attempting a hard right take over

46158992_10217082375389304_3752668610489745408_n.jpg
Football lads alliance is centrist?

Almost as bad as Javagusset arguing that the Nazis were left wing

I’d say the Maybots deal gives Brexit 90% of what it wants, but there is unfinished business to protect the Union.

We can take the 90%, then we have a couple more years to chip away at that remaining 10%.

I’d say the Maybots deal gives Brexit 90% of what it wants, but there is unfinished business to protect the Union.

We can take the 90%, then we have a couple more years to chip away at that remaining 10%.

What do you consider falls with the 90% / 10% respectively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re insane.

You seem to think a deal that pleases no-one is worth ‘giving a chance’

You’ve even admitted we aren’t leaving, so democracy is pointless, we have given up up our influence, we’re paying a massive sum of money for no tangible benefit and we’ve taken back control of precisely nothing.

Well according to Brexiteers they will have taken back control of the money. It's already flipping independent, how they are going to make it even more free, is beyond my understanding.

I've just watched the video of her addressing the nation here:

Theresa May gets warring Cabinet to agree to her Brexit deal after marathon talks... but can she survive Parliament vote?

You can actually here Leave voters screaming No and crying in the background. It beggars believe.
No worse than some of the individuals I saw in the coverage of the remainers on the march in London the other week. There is hysteria on both sides of the argument and it's the shouty ones on both sides that have the media acting as a force multiplier. I think that the vast majority of the country just want to get on with things. And before anyone jumps on me asking for links/evidence and suchlike, I don't have any - just my gut feeling!! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.