Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland wouldn't... for starters it would have to join. That takes time.
Another one who doesn't read. It already complies with the aquis, is already a member and would probably be fast tracked. I don't see it happening but it depends on how badly the government handle this, they're certainly giving Sturgeon enough ammunition.

My wife was a lifelong supporter of us Jocks, right up to the time I took her there to visit.

The hostility she experienced soon put that shit to bed.
I'm an Anglo Scot, brought up supporting Scotland and Celtic, my first posting to Leuchars at age 17 sharp sorted out out which side of the border my loyalty lies. :D

Teresa May must go! - the EU leaders clearly have zero respect for her and know that they can do or say anything to her and she will simply cave in again.
Make no mistake, Oily Robbins, Tony Blair, Clegg, Hammond, Major etc are all actively working for the enemy to undermine the UKs negotiating position to either force a second referendum through sheer voter apathy or exhaustion or to try to stretch this out to the next GE where ALL of the mainstream political parties will ensure Brexit is either massively watered down (BRINO) or completely reversed in their manifestos.
If the stupid, useless, incompetent, arrogant, Oily Robbins sock puppet that is our current PM truly has agreed to delay Brexit by yet another year then there is now no excuse for the Tory party to not get rid of her and hold a leadership election - the current excuse of not enough time goes completely out of the window!
Even remainers need the UK to have a strong leader who has at least a modicum of respect from other national leaders and someone in charge who is prepared to put up a fight and present a confident front to the outside world. The current incumbent is a laughing stock and a national embarrassment and the only person who could conceivably be worse would be Jeremy Corbyn!
Respect works both ways

What hostility?

I call bullshit!

We were a group of 8, male/female partners given the nod by a doorman to access into a 'private party' lock in above a pub.

As we trooped through, all smiles and offering thanks, Mrs Gleebles was ahead of me, tail end Charlie.

It was like the scene in the Great Escape.

Mrs Gleebles "Thanks".

Bouncer "You're English? OUT!".

Dan Gleebles, knowing doormen are like referees, never ones to change their mind, "let's go, honey".

Gen dit.

Is that like being brain damaged?

I fear for your mental health. Although no surprise you've obviously annoyed someone in the real world. You should go to the police. Don't forget to let them know they've been making phone calls from your phone and emails from your email address, you drunken mess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.