Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member: 18043"]I'm sure someone will be along to mention 'cognitive dissonance' in a minute :)[/QUOTE]

In a way that would make just as much sense if they replaced cognitive dissonance with sausage.

Brexit means Brexit. Eventually, to me it’s a storm in a tea cup, TM knows it’s going pear shaped and there is nothing she can do about it. The EU will stick to their battle plan of making it all out to be our fault, while putting up the walls.

That’s the problem with building a wall. Unless you have a gate you can’t get out.

Amazing that in spite of the catastrophic effects of brexit upon the economy and on our political credibility, the turkeys who voted for xmas still want it. Are they demented, ignorant, stupid or ill?

Brexit means Brexit. Eventually, to me it’s a storm in a tea cup, TM knows it’s going pear shaped and there is nothing she can do about it. The EU will stick to their battle plan of making it all out to be our fault, while putting up the walls.

That’s the problem with building a wall. Unless you have a gate you can’t get out.

I reckon PMTM is doing this very deliberately and am impressed that she is still on the tightrope.

Extending A50?

Has to be voted & signed off by all 27.
Cherry picking which for 18 months the UK has been told Non.

Now the EU want to be keep the UK locked in for another 12 months?

They can feck right off....

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

May is floundering around and unable to come to terms with the fact that the terms the EU want to impose on the UK will not get through the Commons - i.e. Chequers Mk 1, 2 and 3 are dead.

She now needs to acknowledge that her entire negotiating strategy has been a disaster and that she needs to prepare for either Canada Plus or a hard Brexit.

Acknowledging the above (and taking into account her 2017 GE cock-up), would be tantamount to admitting her entire premiership has been a disaster. Hence May clutching at straws like extending the transition period for a year.

Wordsmith

Who are you and why do think my post was directed at you..if you’re reading stuff meant for other people, and marked as such. No wonder you’re confused.

As for both countries having mirroring levels of youth unemployment and it somehow being apples and oranges. I doubt that the unemployed youth share your opinion. Then again it’s been over a year since I bumped into an unemployed French person. ( he may not have been French, or unemployed but he certainly took me for 10 cents)

Oh look a squirrel.
Skid greetings! Take an old soldiers advice, you aught to buck up on your manners, or change your charm school!

Oily Robbins needs to be shown the door asap. Raab had to fly toot sweet to Brussels last weekend to stamp on the "agreement" that Robbins and his team of civil serpents were about to sign off.

The man is a huge liability and yet another example of May's inability to choose competent advisers.

The thing is A-Y, that the lying bitch that is TM was actually in full agreement with what Robbins had done and had thought that she could sneakily force it through as a fait acomple. (because she only listens to the Remain bubble advisers she has in the no10 bunker!)
She finally got a massive wake up call last week when the DUP actually visited Barnier and made it absolutely clear to him that they could never support breaking up the UK and also when large swathes of her own Tories publically told her the same thing.
It was only in the face of finally acknowledging what the rest of us have known since her Chequers surrender statement that she realised she had no choice but to call off the deal at the last moment and sent Raab out to pull the plug!
By the way, there are reports that the EU technocrats and the snake Robbins had actually signed it off and were just waiting on a politician to rubber stamp it!

Status
Not open for further replies.