Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe.

But you should at least quote him correctly.

he never said the deal will be the easiest to sort. He said it should be.

to say it wrong repeatedly, and even after your error has been highlighted, is just as duplicitous as you say he is...
Maybe my arse. Splitting hairs over maybe disregards his confident and ignorant bluffing.

Chris is welcome to spend seven days a week in Brussels. As are the spandex wearers under him.

funny how wanting to trade with the world is interpreted as isolationist...
We already trade with the world and the chance that we'll negotiate better trade deals is less likely than WAB admitting he was wrong about Minford.

Maybe.

But you should at least quote him correctly.

he never said the deal will be the easiest to sort. He said it should be.

to say it wrong repeatedly, and even after your error has been highlighted, is just as duplicitous as you say he is...

Hope this helps. No need to thank me.
image.jpeg

I don't (although some do). I merely used it of an example of something that was imposed despite UKs objection (and so-called veto).
Dunno if you know why the Tories went banzai about it, the EU see it as H&S and CCHQ viewed it as social policy, we'd given up the veto in respect of many areas - the hallowed Margaret it wos wot done it.

You can scoff now. Im expecting bad news on the rose front. I'm thinking about shares in mead and barley wine.
That could be smart. There is a barley shortage due to the summer drought and beer prices are expected to rise. Buy barley wine now!

Status
Not open for further replies.