Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's starting to look a lil bit more like this....SS Great Britain better start getting a decent deal with that approaching iceberg

View attachment 354278

Strangely, had Titanic not attempted to change course or had the knowledge of how to avoid torpedoes gained in two world wars been available in 1912, Titanic would most probably have survived. As it was, my Great, Great Uncle made the wrong call and decided to go down with his ship... ;-)

The only people to raise taxes have been the SNP

Don’t forget the Welsh Assembly. If anyone thinks JC and Labour are any better than the Tory maggots, I’ve got bad news.

No matter how Brexit turns out the future looks pretty shite.

Would any of you English chaps prefer and independent England, asking for a friend.

Strangely, had Titanic not attempted to change course or had the knowledge of how to avoid torpedoes gained in two world wars been available in 1912, Titanic would most probably have survived. As it was, my Great, Great Uncle made the wrong call and decided to go down with his ship... ;-)

I wonder how much more Brexiteer 'if only we'd known' 20/20 hindsight we'll have after March 2019?

Don’t forget the Welsh Assembly. If anyone thinks JC and Labour are any better than the Tory maggots, I’ve got bad news.

No matter how Brexit turns out the future looks pretty shite.

Would any of you English chaps prefer and independent England, asking for a friend.
Yes I would

Status
Not open for further replies.