Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t they move transit van production to non EU Turkey?

Yes years ago, IIRC even before the 2016 referendum.

However according to some a warning outweighs 50 actual jobs.

The apologists & naysayers will continue to run the country's prospects and positive news down anyway, it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, they are so intelligent, So superior to us mere mortals, they have to hang around with us and keep telling us how clever they are and how stupid we are.
Its classic autistic behaviour

You post that and then you go and post this

All the more reason to get back that £350 million we give to the EUSSR each week

Which just goes to prove the first quote is close to the mark.

And apologies to @AfghanAndy , I said you were the only one that still believed that and dickwad meercrap comes up with the same thing.

The biggest waste of money for the taxpayer must be paying for the world's expert in everything under the sun's wages.

My feeling is that immigration is usually raised by Remain supporters, often insisting that it's of vital import to Leavers.

I can't remember any rant about foreigners or immigrants by any Leave supporter.

Could of course be wrong.
That, as well as passports with the blue covers . . . apparently.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes years ago, IIRC even before the 2016 referendum.

However according to some a warning outweighs 50 actual jobs.

The apologists & naysayers will continue to run the country's prospects and positive news down anyway, it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ford has been struggling for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.