Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are dense aren't you? Who supports KSA at the UN, now and for the foreseeable? Here's a clue, both are members of the Security Council and each can be described with two letters, the first letter of both being U.

British to block probe into Saudi war crimes at UN to protect trade
Fully agree.

France, Saudi Arabia agree on need to curb Iranian ‘expansionism’

Only the EU can stop HMG from looking out for British industry.

Remind me again how many little brown people died after remainer in chief Blair egged everybody on to spank Saddam?

Fully agree.

France, Saudi Arabia agree on need to curb Iranian ‘expansionism’

Only the EU can stop HMG from looking out for British industry.

Remind me again how many little brown people died after remainer in chief Blair egged everybody on to spank Saddam?
Yet the UK government is still merrily selling arms to Saudi knowing that this is causing enormous death and humanitarian crises in Yeman.

Unsurprising the UK MSM reports on this since we don't look like the good guys in this

Yet the UK government is still merrily selling arms to Saudi knowing that this is causing enormous death and humanitarian crises in Yeman.

Unsurprising the UK MSM reports on this since we don't look like the good guys in this

So you want lots of highly skilled British workers put on the dole?

Nigel Farge: The time has come to teach the political class a lesson: I'm back fighting for a real Brexit (paywall / register free)
The time has come to teach the political class a lesson: I'm back fighting for a real Brexit

Brexit: Nigel Farage to go 'on the road' with Leave group
Nigel Farage has said he is going "back on the road" to campaign against the prime minister's Brexit plan.
In the Daily Telegraph, the UKIP MEP said Theresa May's Chequers agreement was a "sell-out" as it included regulatory alignment with the EU.
He wrote he would join pro-Brexit group Leave Means Leave at UK public events.
Meanwhile, ex-civil service head Lord Kerslake has said consequences of a no-deal Brexit would be so serious, MPs would have to reconsider it.
The announcement by former UKIP leader Mr Farage comes after a string of resignations last month over the prime minister's Brexit strategy - including those of David Davis and Boris Johnson.
Mr Davis quit as Brexit secretary saying he did not agree with Mrs May's proposals, while former foreign secretary Mr Johnson accused the prime minister of pursuing a "semi-Brexit".

Full article here: Farage to go 'on the road' with Leave group

Only so it will have some company while it sits idly, unemployed, button bashing, until the panto season comes round again.
It's always panto season when you are around to take the metaphorical pie in the face at frequent intervals, my friend

ah Pot kettle syndrome, so British workers are those that can be imported and given a UK passport whilst low wage jobs rise. Did it never occur to you that the 1.4 Million unemployed stayed relatively the same, i.e those areas that never had work because the reason for their locations was gone. what to replace them with? They're still there. What does any camp really care about honesty and accuracy. The remainers were never going to change anything- they didn't have to, just so long as nothing changed.

You're all signed up for the Paris agreements- that'll mean change, less metal bashing, less mining-less production, longer lifetimes required for goods, that means lower production, less aviation, less tourism. It may have escape your purview but the Bridge disaster in Italy means a minor earthquake for Genoa- they can't move their goods out ( Euronews last night) except with some difficulty, that's thousands of containers that are slowed down with implications of JIT.

I presume you agree with the EU in relation to their potential trade deals with Iran which is direct conflict with US Policy- not that there are many European factories in the US8O . I don't know- US, Iran/Iran US. This is really desperation stakes for the EU isn't it. Notwithstanding the fact that the Oil rich states only have until until 2040 before their productivity will slow down-which is why Iran wants to go Nuclear.

This is the bit which worries m
ah Pot kettle syndrome, so British workers are those that can be imported and given a UK passport whilst low wage jobs rise. Did it never occur to you that the 1.4 Million unemployed stayed relatively the same, i.e those areas that never had work because the reason for their locations was gone. what to replace them with? They're still there. What does any camp really care about honesty and accuracy. The remainers were never going to change anything- they didn't have to, just so long as nothing changed.

You're all signed up for the Paris agreements- that'll mean change, less metal bashing, less mining-less production, longer lifetimes required for goods, that means lower production, less aviation, less tourism. It may have escape your purview but the Bridge disaster in Italy means a minor earthquake for Genoa- they can't move their goods out ( Euronews last night) except with some difficulty, that's thousands of containers that are slowed down with implications of JIT.

I presume you agree with the EU in relation to their potential trade deals with Iran which is direct conflict with US Policy- not that there are many European factories in the US8O . I don't know- US, Iran/Iran US. This is really desperation stakes for the EU isn't it. Notwithstanding the fact that the Oil rich states only have until until 2040 before their productivity will slow down-which is why Iran wants to go Nuclear.

Not much use with the highest employment rates ever if the same long term unemployed are still long term unemployed only with new neighbours in low paid jobs which barely lifts them out of dole rates.
Meaningless and irrelevant. Remember, eye catching and dishonest.

C O N T R O L L E D

How do you suggest we control the immigration from non Eu countries?
Another referendum with more lies from Farage and the like.

Let's leave the commonweath as the somalis are really coming in here taking our free social houses in blocking up the nhs that we didn't get any money for.

And have you heard the Chinese are joining the commonwealth.

We pay the EU to do that .

You do realise we pay more into the EU than we get back?

All that means is we’ll be paying for them directly, instead of paying somebody else to pay them on our behalf.

So more red tape, more double jobbing. and how come getting out of the eu is more expensive than staying in.

Ok. Honestly now. Who believes they were going to let us leave, without an erosion of benefits.

Who believes they were going to let us leave and deal with us as equal partners without it costing us. Lots.

Who really thought this was going to be a walk in the park?

Stand down. Fox, Gove, Farage, Duncan Smith, and Johnson

Nigel Farge: The time has come to teach the political class a lesson: I'm back fighting for a real Brexit (paywall / register free)
The time has come to teach the political class a lesson: I'm back fighting for a real Brexit

Brexit: Nigel Farage to go 'on the road' with Leave group
Nigel Farage has said he is going "back on the road" to campaign against the prime minister's Brexit plan.
In the Daily Telegraph, the UKIP MEP said Theresa May's Chequers agreement was a "sell-out" as it included regulatory alignment with the EU.
He wrote he would join pro-Brexit group Leave Means Leave at UK public events.
Meanwhile, ex-civil service head Lord Kerslake has said consequences of a no-deal Brexit would be so serious, MPs would have to reconsider it.
The announcement by former UKIP leader Mr Farage comes after a string of resignations last month over the prime minister's Brexit strategy - including those of David Davis and Boris Johnson.
Mr Davis quit as Brexit secretary saying he did not agree with Mrs May's proposals, while former foreign secretary Mr Johnson accused the prime minister of pursuing a "semi-Brexit".

Full article here: Farage to go 'on the road' with Leave group

Good man Nigel. Get back out there teach those privately educated, special interest, elitist groups a lesson........except he is one of those privately educated, special interest elitist groups.

The man of the people, who repeatedly lied to the people. Then lied about lieing to the the people.
He even lied to the people early so his friends could make a few bob on the falling pound.

I wonder if they're stupid enough to fall for it a seventh time.

So more red tape, more double jobbing. and how come getting out of the eu is more expensive than staying in.

Ok. Honestly now. Who believes they were going to let us leave, without an erosion of benefits.

Who believes they were going to let us leave and deal with us as equal partners without it costing us. Lots.

Who really thought this was going to be a walk in the park?

Stand down. Fox, Gove, Farage, Duncan Smith, and Johnson
What’s double jobbing? We’re not paying £350 million a week for a handful of european civil servants to make things easier.

I’d rather pay one civil servant to argue what’s best for the U.K. not pay a non U.K. civil servant to argue what’s the best fudge for 28 country’s that is more than likely not what’s best for one.

Good man Nigel. Get back out there teach those privately educated, special interest, elitist groups a lesson........except he is one of those privately educated, special interest elitist groups.

The man of the people, who repeatedly lied to the people. Then lied about lieing to the the people.
He even lied to the people early so his friends could make a few bob on the falling pound.

I wonder if they're stupid enough to fall for it a seventh time.
He’s not a career politician though is he?

What did he lie about?

Status
Not open for further replies.