Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, I quite like the UK and want what is best for the countries within it. However you have collectively made a bad decision and I have taken the necessary precautions to protect me and mine from it, quite successfully at that! I shall continue pointing out your bad decision and remind you of how good I have it as your downward spiral continues! ;)
Unfortunately you are not alone, but I suspect you are in for some pain as the EU are determined to draw blood - not all of that will be British.

And Brexit will stop that dead in the water........Jesus you really are the idiot without a village.

Can’t think how. Going anywhere, I’ll be flying out of Dublin on an Irish passport.
Over to GB I’ll use the current British one, we’ll still be in Europe by the time that one runs out.
My travel people are currently channeling everyone ‘over the border’, pointing out the amount of choice and cost of direct flights.

There’s a bigger picture out there you just aren’t getting.

I know. (Because obviously, anything bad that happened in the U.K. is only brexit related.)

But it’s sure a sh*t not going to help them if they decide playing funny nuggets with one of their export markets.
OK then make the link! It's not great for them but it's more to do with the great champion of the brexiters "ruling" on the other side of the Atlantic and his idea of a trade war with China than anything else!

OK then make the link! It's not great for them but it's more to do with the great champion of the brexiters "ruling" on the other side of the Atlantic and his idea of a trade war with China than anything else!
No. The profits warning was from
Issues prior to Trump threatening to stamp on tariffs on german cars.

You also can put tariffs on cars that aren’t imported.

Which Mercedes Benz Models Are Made in the USA?

Interestingly, there’s been strong signals that the german economy is stalling a littl since even before threats of tariffs.

Germany blames trade as economy cools more than forecast

Something is not quite right about the forecasters coming out of the Eurozone. Officially assessments are all positive but some of the leading measures aren’t looking as strong as they should be.

Germany lowers growth forecast as business morale weakens: source

As has been said though. The german economy benefit me when those surrounding it suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.