Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Can’t say I’ve seen those forecasters saying we’d be worse off. I’ve seen plenty of opinion to fit an agenda. I’ve seen mid to long term assessments saying that brexit won’t negatively impact the UKs economy. I’ve heard a lot of speculation post referendum that we’ve seen to be incorrect.

They’ll be ups and downs.

As I’ve said before. If they offered riches over democracy, I’d go for democracy over and over again.
I'll be right there with you when you're protesting the US influence on domestic UK issues in ten years time.

But the thing is, you won't.
I like living in the UK and don't think I should bugger off and leave it to the disaster capitalist vultures.

I intensely dislike the polarisation and scapegoating going on. I dislike the rising of the swivel eyed loon factions in the Tory party and the ease with which they glibly lie. I dislike the rising of the leftist swivel eyed loons in the Labour party.

Berlin's a cracking city, cheaper than London and the company office there is better than our London office. Why not move?

I like living in the UK and don't think I should bugger off and leave it to the disaster capitalist vultures.

I intensely dislike the polarisation and scapegoating going on. I dislike the rising of the swivel eyed loon factions in the Tory party and the ease with which they glibly lie. I dislike the rising of the leftist swivel eyed loons in the Labour party.

Berlin's a cracking city, cheaper than London and the company office there is better than our London office. Why not move?
Are these the capitalist vultures who are trying to stop Brexit?

Is it the polarisation of claiming everybody who voted differently to you in a referendum is an uneducated racist because they won the referendum vote?

Berlin is a cracking city. Doesn’t mean I want to be in a political union with the Germans.

got to admit. Berlin's sh*t. Like most capital cities it's overrated.
Cities are like a lot of things, a bit of effort makes all the difference

Are these the capitalist vultures who are trying to stop Brexit?

Is it the polarisation of claiming everybody who voted differently to you in a referendum is an uneducated racist because they won the referendum vote?

Berlin is a cracking city. Doesn’t mean I want to be in a political union with the Germans.
You're deep into making shit up here.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
In other news, Britons may not have to pay for a visa to visit Europe.

Europeans may have to pay for a visa to visit the UK.

Why? Visa issues are sorted out easily.
Who said we would be?
You implied that being out of the EU then the US would interfere with UK domestic foreign policy. That could only happen in a political union.

Just like China or India doesn’t interfere with UK domestic foreign policy.

We currently have an unelected body based in Strasbourg and Brussels interfering with UK domestic policy.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
About £2 per year for the three year visa. That’s really going to be a financial strain on those seeking EU holiday bliss. Non story in other words.
Don’t worry. @Graculus will be along shortly to explain why a token fee to cover administrative costs will put off investment.

@One_of_the_strange will come along and explain how you won’t need one because all aircraft will be grounded so you won’t be able to fly into the EU or anywhere else in the world because the EUs safest country for airtravel who supplies the EU with most of its aviation expertise won’t be able to function without the EU telling us what to do after we’ve told them what we’re already doing.

Making the "refugees" and "asylum seekers" pay that could be a right little earner for the EU.
I’m more worried about staff at Airbus. Will they have to pay that on top of the Chinese visas when they visit the ‘can only be made in the EU’ airbus factory in China.

Don’t worry. @Graculus will be along shortly to explain why a token fee to cover administrative costs will put off investment.

@One_of_the_strange will come along and explain how you won’t need one because all aircraft will be grounded so you won’t be able to fly into the EU or anywhere else in the world because the EUs safest country for airtravel who supplies the EU with most of its aviation expertise won’t be able to function without the EU telling us what to do after we’ve told them what we’re already doing.

And @Baglock will tell us it’s proof that Brexit will be reversed,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 229
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 453