Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Germany for example supplied reccie aircraft in AFG. Their aircrafts IMINT was not allowed to be used for kinetic targeting. So in short, the Germans deployed an asset of absolutely no value.
Point very well made and Macron has hit it. German law does not permit the use of German troops except by Parliamentary authority but he want s to give the EU commission Prerogatory powers- Not the EU parliament. Now this is exactly what Parliamentarians are against here. They want all strikes confirmed by parliament-when the effect of the media would be project our plans in advance. France on the other hand as the pre-eminent power of the Eurozone want's to make the EU less accountable for actions it can't even take yet.

Today’s Telegraph.

A summary for those who can’t get a look ( and for the likes of me who can’t do a lift)

Eu comprehensively rejects British proposals for avoiding a hard border with NI. This casts serious doubts on UKs ability to leave the Customs Union.

Over a series of 5 meetings U.K. plan was subjected to ‘systemic and forensic annihilation’. At a meeting this week between Eu negotiators and Olly Robbins, (UKs lead Brexit negotiator) it was made clear that none of the U.K. customs options will work........none of them.

5 rounds of meetings and back to the drawing board. The U.K. not surprisingly is somewhat shocked. TM is now to personally chair the new ‘war cabinet’ as it’s ten weeks to go until the June Eu council meeting.
Interesting times indeed.

Already done

So basically Brussels is trying to force a united Ireland by a process of non negotiation.

Crack on lads, it will be the EU's very first vassal State.

Theresa May's Irish border plans 'annihilated' in Brussels

Over a series of 5 meetings U.K. plan was subjected to ‘systemic and forensic annihilation’. At a meeting this week between Eu negotiators and Olly Robbins, (UKs lead Brexit negotiator) it was made clear that none of the U.K. customs options will work........none of them.
Balls in the EU court. They want it-not us.

Yup, none of the interested parties, RoI, UK, NI want a hard border, but the EU is de facto demanding it to force a united Ireland by the backdoor.
Be interesting to see how they enforce that without taking on a primary NATO member. But then we could always threaten them with an end to the 1922 agreement et al. Lets see no Irish votes in British elections-re imposition of Passport checks under Rescinded part of the CTA. Less easy to transport money with a requirement to adhere to the EU ML requirements. Increase in CT checks and most importantly SF couldn't block two or three seats. Wouldn't be very useful bolt hole for Russian and other MLs . oh and 10K E is significantly less that £10k

So basically Brussels is trying to force a united Ireland by a process non negotiation.

Crack on lads, it will be the EU's very first vassal State.

Theresa May's Irish border plans 'annihilated' in Brussels
Upon initial impressions it's either non-negotiations or simply another Brussels rejection.

And they accuse the UK of attempted cherry picking.

EU hypocrisy of the highest order.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Be interesting to see how they enforce that without taking on a primary NATO member. But then we could always threaten them with an end to the 1922 agreement et al. Lets see no Irish votes in British elections-re imposition of Passport checks under Rescinded part of the CTA. Less easy to transport money with a requirement to adhere to the EU ML requirements. Increase in CT checks and most importantly SF couldn't block two or three seats. Wouldn't be very useful bolt hole for Russian and other MLs . oh and 10K E is significantly less that £10k

As some of the cooler heads in the RoI have been warning, Veradker is playing with fire and the RoI may get badly burnt.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
That’s that problem solved then. Nothing more to be said. I expect to hear nothing more of the Irish border question and we can carry on to the sunny economic future which is Brexit.

Buccaneering across the world to globally trade under the auspices of the ‘disgraced former defence secretary Liam Fox’

That’s that problem solved then. Nothing more to be said. I expect to hear nothing more of the Irish border question and we can carry on to the sunny economic future which is Brexit.

Buccaneering across the world to globally trade under the auspices of the ‘disgraced former defence secretary Liam Fox’
Whatever- rather Fox that a morally bankrupt Blair/Brown combo, talking of disgraced. I rather think Fox would have the good grace to keep a low profile had he been Blair, but Blair is Blair and has a very long spoon. Zum Teufel Mit ihm and his GFA

There it goes again. ‘Disgraced’

Why is he disgraced?

Is Juncker disgraced?

It’s already been pointed out. Time and time again, it’s all over google. It can’t be beyond the capabilities of a man of your talent.
I’ve looked. All I can see is the Guardian and the Independent who are both pro EU newspapers saying ‘disgraced.’ No mention of why.

Do you think that they’re trying to do character assaination of politicians who hold a different view?

You want to know a secret?

In the great scheme of things, Norm Ireland is not an asset to the UK, just a permanent red ink drain on the economy, and that’s why the ROI wants nothing to do with it.
But enjoy! Your masters the EU want to force an Irish shotgun wedding .... and I’m happy for you.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It’s already been pointed out. Time and time again, it’s all over google. It can’t be beyond the capabilities of a man of your talent.
Well well, so this is the Werrity case. I dare say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the EU commissioners aka (corps of commissionaires with apologies to the latter) all the time. Is that the best you can do? After all didn't Macron want the French state to pay for the whims of his dearly beloved. And you have the audacity to compare with Brown or Blair? Mrs Blair made fistfulls out of the Taxpayer-is she disgraced?

I was in Dublin last week and did a little Brexit survey by chatting with a few locals. The opinion I gained is that the last thing that they want is a 'Hard Border.' 'Who's going to pay for it, they ask, and what about the 'Good Friday Agreement?' Though when I entered through Dublin airport from a UK airport, I went through a 'Hard Border'? When returning home it was a case of a no border at all; just walk on in! why does this difference exist?
I also noted that the Germans are moving in on the Irish and offering them Consulates in places like Frankfurt. A German Trade delegation that was there the same time as I visited had a Woman delegate from the Right Wing party of Merkel's Government. She was quoted in the Irish Times newspaper as saying that 'The EU would do well to have two sorts of Member countries, working in two circles. one would be trade only, while others could be fully fledged political members.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I see the UK can't organize a piss up in an actual bottle of beer. Have you lot not left yet?

You'd think you would have had it sorted by know. Hurry up so we can have a look at what is left after the EU trade deal with the UK so we can pick the bones and see whats worth taking. Seriously it's embarrassing watching you all **** around. Man up and get on with it.

Bloody Brits, all wind and no action.

And steps back to watch those who explode......