Brexit Phase Two - Trade

By submitting to the EJC, yes
What is the EJC then, and how will it affect me getting on the number 159 bus next time I visit me old Mum?
Is it something else to be fearful of like no flights for 10 years?
No number 159s for 10 years?
Now that would really change my travel plans largeo, and is something I would take note of.

Not the load of old bollocks spouted on here by alleged professionals in the industry.
(Or any other alleged industry)

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
We are.

You should try dealing with foreign nationals outside the UK. Brand UK is held in high regard.

PAKMIL if Kabul would refuse to deal with USMIL and would only deal with UKMIL.

Sorry, wer you expecting a Guardian readership perma guilt? It doesn’t exist.
You just read what I wrote to provoke an argument, cause trouble, dissent, be disagreeable.

But I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat myself, the actions and probable outcome of Brexit has done more to wipe out any clout we had abroad and wreck any regard people had for ‘brand uk’ or anything else ‘the disgraced Liam Fox’ could come up with.

You just read what I wrote to provoke an argument, cause trouble, dissent, be disagreeable.

But I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat myself, the actions and probable outcome of Brexit has done more to wipe out any clout we had abroad and wreck any regard people had for ‘brand uk’ or anything else ‘the disgraced Liam Fox’ could come up with.
Once again you use the phrase ‘disgraced Liam Fox.’ Why is he disgraced? Is it a case of somebody at remain HQ has decided to try and undermine politicians who disagree? The SNP tried that one and it didn’t work. In fact it had the opposite effect.

Any who. Can you tell me what leaving the EU weakens the UK on the international stage? The EU itself has little sway on the international scene. The UK, France and Germany does.The EU is seen as a sort of nothingness.

Karzai never get the EU commission any time. He did give the UK ambassador quite a bit.

The EU doesn’t really do anything internationally. It doesn’t deploy military forces anywhere of any use. It doesn’t have a coherent foreign policy. It’s a bit nesh.

It's certainly quite the conundrum for HMG.

Doing what what they want or doing what's been required of them. Careers are at stake if they balls it.

Did you expect Parliament to do the right thing in the national interest and vote to hold a referendum?

Did you expect Parliament to do the right thing by voting to trigger A50?

It's interesting that you're sure they'll do the right thing this time.

Personal political survival. It's the only thing those weasels have their eye on.
I think holding the referendum was necessary.

I think the various campaigns were ill-informed.

I think Parliament was obliged to honour the result of the referendum, though it was merely advisory.

I think now that reality is slowly dawning on all but the most dim-witted that Parliament will come to a sensible decision. I'm not sure for certain, but that's where I see the political dynamics heading.

No, what we have seen is the unelected House of Lords bumping it's ineffective gums and some Remainiacs jumping on the bandwagon as if the thoughts of the Other Place have any real impact. I doubt Mrs May is worried in the slightest.

Still, if it got you exercised, and it obviously has, then they will have reached a small part of the. Population who actually think the HofL has any power!
I was talking about the House of Commons and not the Lords. It's even made the Express. I find the comments illuminating but not in a good way:

Theresa May faces ANOTHER Brexit customs union showdown with rebel MPs NEXT WEEK

I think the various campaigns were ill-informed.
which is only valid if you listened to them. Personally I thought leave bunk was except on the very basic level that the money used for the EU contribution could be reassigned. That is perfectly true in the long term. But it has to be stressed that remain really didn't have a clue.

Moroeover it has to be stressed that Labour didn't undermine Conservatives about Europe at the last election concentrating as they did on how much money they wanted to spend to get elected and they still couldn't oust the conservatives

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I was talking about the House of Commons and not the Lords. It's even made the Express. I find the comments illuminating but not in a good way:

Theresa May faces ANOTHER Brexit customs union showdown with rebel MPs NEXT WEEK
Oh come on, even you must see the remain politicians seeing a cart going by for them to jump on and grasp some straws (nice mixing of metaphors there!).

Even Soubry has said the vote will be meaningless hoping for a newspaper-filling debate in the HofC. Growing rebellion it ain't!

Oh come on, even you must see the remain politicians seeing a cart going by for them to jump on and grasp some straws (nice mixing of metaphors there!).

Even Soubry has said the vote will be meaningless hoping for a newspaper-filling debate in the HofC. Growing rebellion it ain't!

I did say you should ask me next month, once the votes have occurred.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Once again you use the phrase ‘disgraced Liam Fox.’ Why is he disgraced? Is it a case of somebody at remain HQ has decided to try and undermine politicians who disagree? The SNP tried that one and it didn’t work. In fact it had the opposite effect.

Any who. Can you tell me what leaving the EU weakens the UK on the international stage? The EU itself has little sway on the international scene. The UK, France and Germany does.The EU is seen as a sort of nothingness.

Karzai never get the EU commission any time. He did give the UK ambassador quite a bit.

The EU doesn’t really do anything internationally. It doesn’t deploy military forces anywhere of any use. It doesn’t have a coherent foreign policy. It’s a bit nesh.
Google disgraced Liam Fox, or disgraced former defence secretary Liam fox. That’s a reasonable start.

Are you sitting there seriously thinking that Brexit and they way it’s going has enhanced, improved or done anything to elevate our standing and reputation. Not only in Europe (very little sway on the international scene? How many trade relationships do we have through and thanks to Europe. Japan, the US. Ring any bells). And the rest of the world.

If the Eu has so little clout, in the rest of the world. It didn’t hang around in Africa when it needed doing. It had more flying stuff than we had in Syria the other week. Oh wait, that was just one country. France.

You do realise Heartbeat was a work of fiction and Miss Marple wasn’t real.

Google disgraced Liam Fox, or disgraced former defence secretary Liam fox. That’s a reasonable start.

Are you sitting there seriously thinking that Brexit and they way it’s going has enhanced, improved or done anything to elevate our standing and reputation. Not only in Europe (very little sway on the international scene? How many trade relationships do we have through and thanks to Europe. Japan, the US. Ring any bells). And the rest of the world.

If the Eu has so little clout, in the rest of the world. It didn’t hang around in Africa when it needed doing. It had more flying stuff than we had in Syria the other week. Oh wait, that was just one country. France.

You do realise Heartbeat was a work of fiction and Miss Marple wasn’t real.
What’s the EU been sending to Africa and Syria?

You obviously missed that bit where I used the word France.
So not EU then. France, as in domestic french foreign policy.

Norway and Canada have been quite bombastic,as have the Australians, Jordanians. They’re not in the EU.