Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Today's delusions include the usual fools failing to realise that the EU acts on the direction of the MS and the thinly veiled excitement for the UK being the head of empire 2.0 in the guise of a commonwealth trading bloc.

It would be funny if it wasn't so hopelessly sad.

The coming year is going to be a bitter disappointment for project leave

'Emergency powers' seems to be a term that confuses your thought processes

Shall we try 'Enabling Act'?

Well France certainly won't.

Its attempt at a French 'Commonwealth' has been plus de disastre
Doesn’t help when you’re imperial past is full of rape, torture and dissapearnances.

Ours wasn’t totally clean, but we left our possessions in a significantly better state than the Belgians, Italians, Portuguese and French

Probably because it's basically a private company and just because it has "Euro" in it's title, it doesn't mean that it has the square root of fùck all to do with the EU.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It's certainly a combination of private and government. The tunnel itself was TML . SNCF certainly had an input as did Belgiebahn. There was no linkage with the EU since work started prior to the EU coming into being.

An interesting concept that the majority of the electorate felt that Parliament had lost control of the UKs destiny, and thus voted to restore that power, only for Parliament to decide that having control was too onerous on them, so plotted to concede power back to the EU.

Yes, it's quite the conundrum. I do expect Parliament to do the right thing in the national interest, though.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's not a roll-back. These things take time.
But you imply it has started then came back and said wait out, when challenged! Of course you could give us evidence of the growing rebellion in parliament now if you feel it has started, after all that is what I requested.

But you imply it has started then came back and said wait out, when challenged! Of course you could give us evidence of the growing rebellion in parliament now if you feel it has started, after all that is what I requested.

Are you not following the news of the move to force a vote in the HoC on the issue of the Customs Union??

Yes, it's quite the conundrum. I do expect Parliament to do the right thing in the national interest, though.
It's certainly quite the conundrum for HMG.

Doing what what they want or doing what's been required of them. Careers are at stake if they balls it.

Did you expect Parliament to do the right thing in the national interest and vote to hold a referendum?

Did you expect Parliament to do the right thing by voting to trigger A50?

It's interesting that you're sure they'll do the right thing this time.

Personal political survival. It's the only thing those weasels have their eye on.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Doesn’t help when you’re imperial past is full of rape, torture and dissapearnances.

Ours wasn’t totally clean, but we left our possessions in a significantly better state than the Belgians, Italians, Portuguese and French
That’s true. Which is why we’re so dearly loved all over the world.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are you not following the news of the move to force a vote in the HoC on the issue of the Customs Union??
No, what we have seen is the unelected House of Lords bumping it's ineffective gums and some Remainiacs jumping on the bandwagon as if the thoughts of the Other Place have any real impact. I doubt Mrs May is worried in the slightest.

Still, if it got you exercised, and it obviously has, then they will have reached a small part of the. Population who actually think the HofL has any power!

It's certainly quite the conundrum for HMG.

Doing what what they want or doing what's been required of them. Careers are at stake if they balls it.

Did you expect Parliament to do the right thing in the national interest and vote to hold a referendum?

Did you expect Parliament to do the right thing by voting to trigger A50?

It's interesting that you're sure they'll do the right thing this time.

Personal political survival. It's the only thing those weasels have their eye on.
Not only all of that but have any of these numpties stopped for a second to consider whether actually staying in the CU is an option, given that consistent EU declarations have been along the lines of an inability to dine a la carte.

All that it will do is create yet another fault line for the EU to exploit.

Cheers numpties.

No, what we have seen is the unelected House of Lords bumping it's ineffective gums and some Remainiacs jumping on the bandwagon as if the thoughts of the Other Place have any real impact. I doubt Mrs May is worried in the slightest.

Still, if it got you exercised, and it obviously has, then they will have reached a small part of the. Population who actually think the HofL has any power!
The only decent thing that I have heard about that lot (HOL) is that at least they fly in the face of the received wisdom that it was the old farts who voted to leave....

That’s true. Which is why we’re so dearly loved all over the world.
We are.

You should try dealing with foreign nationals outside the UK. Brand UK is held in high regard.

PAKMIL if Kabul would refuse to deal with USMIL and would only deal with UKMIL.

Sorry, wer you expecting a Guardian readership perma guilt? It doesn’t exist.

The only decent thing that I have heard about that lot (HOL) is that at least they fly in the face of the received wisdom that it was the old farts who voted to leave....
It was a wide and varied cross section of society that voted to leave. It was a wide and varied cross section of society that voted to remain.

The loosing side has been over analysing things because they can’t understand that not everybody shares their opinion.

It was a wide and varied cross section of society that voted to leave. It was a wide and varied cross section of society that voted to remain.

The loosing side has been over analysing things because they can’t understand that not everybody shares their opinion.
Over analysing...

Not quite how I would have put it but I get your drift.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 229
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 453