Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Wordsmith's argument the other day that nothing much would change for a decade was a masterpiece of back-pedalling.
He clearly wrestles with his guilt.

Imagine being taken in and selling your neighbours the pup of prosperity, which turns out to be more of a dead kitten?

Much dark muttering and awkward silences when he rocks up to the Dog &Duck

He clearly wrestles with his guilt.

Imagine being taken in and selling your neighbours the pup of prosperity, which turns out to be more of a dead kitten?

Much dark muttering and awkward silences when he rocks up to the Dog &Duck

The whole business is turning into a spectator sport.

They want it to stay the same because they want to make profits and CGAF about UK politics other than how much it allows them to make said profits.

The statement is quite blunt for the Japanese.
Quite blunt is something of an understatement.
There has been much reminiscing about British Leyland, Rover, MG.

Perhaps once the Japanese relocate we can start knocking out rust buckets once more. All within Wordsmiths 'agile', 'light touch' regulatory approach of course

Perhaps once the Japanese relocate we can start knocking out rust buckets once more. All within Wordsmiths 'agile', 'light touch' regulatory approach of course
Tell me mr 'site penis of the year.' Why would the Japanese relocate?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Didnt they have a tsunami the other year which sort of wrecked bits of it and did a lot of damage to one of the nuclear facilities. If that was going to be a regular thing I’d move, being sensible and all.

Failing that if I ran a car industry and was given guarantees on no disruption on supplies, parts, sales and services. I’d move even quicker.

And if a lot of our really important and irreplaceable staff spoke english. I’d move to Ireland.

haven't the Japanese ploughed lots of money in to several UK sites recently? They'll find a way to make it work for them I'm sure. They're not daft. Unlike your average frothing remainer.

And that's exactly what they are doing. Amusingly enough, it seems very much in favour of the status quo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 229
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 453