• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Hi Special. Still too aware of your shortcomings to risk an informed discussion?

Have a hug.
And in a single post reveal the depth of your ignorance again. Go google HS2 eh?

I pop in whilst undergoing my morning constitutional or whilst I fancy a little distraction. Sometimes I even pop in specifically to post and comment on something that I may have come across in the normal course of my duties which I feel might be of relevance to the debate.

My current online presence, however, as I type this missive to you, is concurrent activity conducted during the first of those circumstances outlined above.

I congratulate you on your contribution to the wellness of my bowel.
Your bowel appears to be working very well indeed pal...

Last edited:
FT

The Bank of England warned that regulatory authorities and politicians in both the UK and the European Union are not doing enough to prevent the material risks of disruption presented by Brexit that are hanging over vast numbers of financial contracts such as derivatives contracts and insurance policies, even if a transitional arrangement is agreed.

Brexit is madness....brexit is madness....and brexit is madness.

Don’t know @The_Snail and I collected mine from Germany. Be good for a few decades.
He he, One of my Rovers is Older a than Baglock by considerable margin. I wonder if She'll be working by the time she's 52. . The other one is 12 and I didn't pay half the price for either. The wonderful thing Rovers ain't popular which believe it or not is an advantage. It means you get a hell of a lot for not much. Being a careful sort I still haven't spent £5000 in capital outlay for 44 years of driving. Repairs haven't cost much either.

FT

The Bank of England warned that regulatory authorities and politicians in both the UK and the European Union are not doing enough to prevent the material risks of disruption presented by Brexit that are hanging over vast numbers of financial contracts such as derivatives contracts and insurance policies, even if a transitional arrangement is agreed.
latory
Brexit is madness....brexit is madness....and brexit is madness.
OOOOH. The regulatory authories are hamstrung to such and extent to ensure they cannot regulate. That's both sides. All the BoE are doing is to ensure they can say "We told you so" when the invevitable proverbial hit's the fan again. And it will !! The the Euro will ensure that. Euronews last night "There will be no changes in policy- no mention of QE. So that's alright then .

And in a single post reveal the depth of your ignorance again. Go google HS2 eh?
I've got a better idea.

Instead of posting cryptic one-liners and pretending to great wisdom, why don't you take a risk for once and provide a full and reasoned explanation, over a couple of paragraphs, as to why you're obsessing over HS2 and why you believe that HS2 should be a decisive consideration in the new constitutional settlement which the UK is adopting and which we're discussing here.

I've got a better idea.

Instead of posting cryptic one-liners and pretending to great wisdom, why don't you take a risk for once and provide a full and reasoned explanation, over a couple of paragraphs, as to why you're obsessing over HS2 and why you believe that HS2 should be a decisive consideration in the new constitutional settlement which the UK is adopting and which we're discussing here.
Better still ask him what HS1 was:mrgreen:

Brexit....leap into a cold sea full sharks because of faith in unicorns... Attack Russia with the same mentality...

This government is a mindless bunch of mongs led by a sky pixie worshipper...it figures.

I've got a better idea.

I don't need to. HS2 is moot now as I've already said.

I see the Communists pope in the form of Hilary Benn was on Sky this Morning. Oh it's reading between the want to remain because lines time. Effectively he wants to remain because he's a democrat and so are Plaid, SNP, Liabor.:mrgreen:. But no, we are leaving ( just not if we can avoid it) The man even had the temerity mention Customs issues, he's probably never even seen such a thing. Brexit is just Sooooo complex