Brexit Phase Two - Trade

And in a single post reveal the depth of your ignorance again. Go google HS2 eh?
I've got a better idea.

Instead of posting cryptic one-liners and pretending to great wisdom, why don't you take a risk for once and provide a full and reasoned explanation, over a couple of paragraphs, as to why you're obsessing over HS2 and why you believe that HS2 should be a decisive consideration in the new constitutional settlement which the UK is adopting and which we're discussing here.

I've got a better idea.

Instead of posting cryptic one-liners and pretending to great wisdom, why don't you take a risk for once and provide a full and reasoned explanation, over a couple of paragraphs, as to why you're obsessing over HS2 and why you believe that HS2 should be a decisive consideration in the new constitutional settlement which the UK is adopting and which we're discussing here.
Better still ask him what HS1 was:mrgreen:

Brexit....leap into a cold sea full sharks because of faith in unicorns... Attack Russia with the same mentality...

This government is a mindless bunch of mongs led by a sky pixie worshipper...it figures.

I've got a better idea.

I don't need to. HS2 is moot now as I've already said.

I see the Communists pope in the form of Hilary Benn was on Sky this Morning. Oh it's reading between the want to remain because lines time. Effectively he wants to remain because he's a democrat and so are Plaid, SNP, Liabor.:mrgreen:. But no, we are leaving ( just not if we can avoid it) The man even had the temerity mention Customs issues, he's probably never even seen such a thing. Brexit is just Sooooo complex

“Open Britain is British pro-European Union campaign group set up in the aftermath of the 2016 European Union referendum”

So no bias there then.
Is Boris Johnson pro-EU?

In an unpublished column backing Britain to stay in the EU, foreign secretary and Leave campaigner Boris Johnson warned that leaving the bloc would empower Putin to be more aggressive on the world stage.

"There is the Putin factor: we don't want to do anything to encourage more shirtless swaggering from the Russian leader, not in the Middle East, not anywhere."

Is Boris Johnson pro-EU?

In an unpublished column backing Britain to stay in the EU, foreign secretary and Leave campaigner Boris Johnson warned that leaving the bloc would empower Putin to be more aggressive on the world stage.

"There is the Putin factor: we don't want to do anything to encourage more shirtless swaggering from the Russian leader, not in the Middle East, not anywhere."

And you really think the EU provides any worthwhile political muscle facing down Russia?
Remind us again:

How much the EU contributes to the UKs strategic deterrent
How many UNSC permanent seats does the EU have
How many battalions can ‘Prsudent’ Junker deploy