Brexit Phase Two - Trade

just to remind- we are leaving a club. It's not divorce no mater what spin is put on it.

Aaah yes the ever faithful troll @Baglock

I wouldn't have minded but Mini is not Rover it was Austin before Rover got landed with it. Moreover they made a loss and I hated the sight of them. Issigonis should have been shot for that car. Want a classic ?people pay a bomb for revamped its the Minor, or TR6'se . Marina's were average for the time but as usual Leyland marketed them ten years too late, they were on the drawing board in the fifties. I am a Rover fan, it sickens me that a brilliant company even an innovator got lumbered with worst of british, and then got it's name rubbished. Incidentally MG ZT which I've had for seven years 140K on the clock and still running strong. And it was designed by Rover-Not BM. But then Eu fans won't be denied. Any British is Rubbish.

Perhaps the true Irony is that as half German I should be proud of Germany's prowess but being a Northern boy I'm far too much of a Lutheran outlook to be fooled by such things.

The Rover P6 was an excellent car.
The anglicised Hondas were a real breath or fresh air after a decade of deadly dull Fords and GM offerings. The Rover 827 was a great car. Japanese engineering with British class.

Me? I’m biased, a Triumph Vitesse convertible with a TR6 engine.

just to remind- we are leaving a club. It's not divorce no mater what spin is put on it.

Aaah yes the ever faithful troll @Baglock

I wouldn't have minded but Mini is not Rover it was Austin before Rover got landed with it. Moreover they made a loss and I hated the sight of them. Issigonis should have been shot for that car. Want a classic ?people pay a bomb for revamped its the Minor, or TR6'se . Marina's were average for the time but as usual Leyland marketed them ten years too late, they were on the drawing board in the fifties. I am a Rover fan, it sickens me that a brilliant company even an innovator got lumbered with worst of british, and then got it's name rubbished. Incidentally MG ZT which I've had for seven years 140K on the clock and still running strong. And it was designed by Rover-Not BM. But then Eu fans won't be denied. Any British is Rubbish.

Perhaps the true Irony is that as half German I should be proud of Germany's prowess but being a Northern boy I'm far too much of a Lutheran outlook to be fooled by such things.
With you all the way mate. I find it amusing that the self styled engineer, lackbag, gave you a "dumb". Every time it hits send it makes itself look more stupid.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I used to wonder how stupid one person could be. Now I know.
It's no surprise you're unemployed.
He could be. But apparently the only wortwhile thing in Rover was the land and the pension pot.

But hey great Rovers. The 800s for something that badly put together it doesn’t seem right to use the word assembled.

And the Cityrover..........Anyone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 385
S11Blade Brexit 476
B Medals 22