Brexit Phase Two - Trade

But, but .....none of those are from the Express or Mail. The "leaving the asylum early for the day" crowd won't believe any of those until the paper of choice comes up with it.
And you've only give a few examples for the claque to start saying "it's not all of them, though, just a few spokesmen".
Things like:
The European Union will stand by Britain after London said it was likely that Moscow was behind a nerve toxin attack on a former Russian double agent in England
and
The European Commission Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis reassures Britain of EU support.
"We are very much concerned with the situation, also the findings the UK has so far. Of course the UK can count on EU solidarity in this regard"
The Belgium MEP Guy Verhofstadt tweeted, "We stand shoulder to shoulder with the British people. It must be made clear that an attack against one EU & NATO country is an attack on all of us"

Now, I know @Baglock and @Higgs_bosun are a bit OTT, and not even funny, when they call the claque mongs. Trouble is, they go to extreme lengths to prove him right.

But, but .....none of those are from the Express or Mail. The "leaving the asylum early for the day" crowd won't believe any of those until the paper of choice comes up with it.
And you've only give a few examples for the claque to start saying "it's not all of them, though, just a few spokesmen".
Things like:
The European Union will stand by Britain after London said it was likely that Moscow was behind a nerve toxin attack on a former Russian double agent in England
and
The European Commission Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis reassures Britain of EU support.
"We are very much concerned with the situation, also the findings the UK has so far. Of course the UK can count on EU solidarity in this regard"
The Belgium MEP Guy Verhofstadt tweeted, "We stand shoulder to shoulder with the British people. It must be made clear that an attack against one EU & NATO country is an attack on all of us"

Now, I know @Baglock and @Higgs_bosun are a bit OTT, and not even funny, when they call the claque mongs. Trouble is, they go to extreme lengths to prove him right.
Withe greatest of Respect, there is no option in this matter. To do otherwise would appear curmudgeonly. My main point is the the EU really only chooses to take the lead when it see's it's own interest. Now I'm pleased to note that NATO allies are in concord (e)

Things like:
and

Hmmm, last paragraph say it all

Despite Brexit, Britain wins EU support on nerve agent attack

Withe greatest of Respect, there is no option in this matter. To do otherwise would appear curmudgeonly. My main point is the the EU really only chooses to take the lead when it see's it's own interest. Now I'm pleased to note that NATO allies are in concord (e)

There is a significant overlap:

1520962864224.png
1520962864224.png

Despite tensions over the slow pace of negotiations with Britain over London’s decision to quit the bloc next year, the EU and NATO reacted quickly after May’s speech in the British parliament on Monday on the poisoning of a former Russian double agent, Sergei Skripal, 66, and his daughter Yulia, 33.
(Reuters)

Things like:
and

Indeed.

Brexit is very much a plus for Moscow since it weakens both the UK and the rest of the EU. It's only to be expected that Putin should wish to test that weakness.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Things like:
and

Nice phishing trip! Come back when the EU actually do something!

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The joy of 27 countries trying to agree a common policy. The agreed policy will be as strong as the weakest knee'd country will allow.

Now May has to back up her statements with meaningful sanctions. Be interesting to see if the EU tries to stop her.

Wordsmith
That’s a new depth of dimness, without the Eu, us being a pre empire, third country and all. Our single handedly poking the bear will barely raise a chuckle. They’ll probably send that aircraft carrier back to pollute the channel and scare the fish.

May really doesn’t have an awful lot of wriggle room, thanks mainly to the machinations of various factions of her own party. Not to mention the newly added religious wing.

Something, which should lead to broad agreement in delivering a message to Russia, now thanks to another unintended consequence of Brexit is about to be as effective as a watery fart.

It just keeps coming. Brexit, still as stupid idea as it ever was. Now it’s going global.

Indeed.

Brexit is very much a plus for Moscow since it weakens both the UK and the rest of the EU. It's only to be expected that Putin should wish to test that weakness.

Not really, out with the EU, a dull collection of gas dependant minnows, the UK is still a UNSC permanent member, unlike the EU that’s just lost 50% of its UN clout.
We’re also still one of the biggest swinging dicks in NATO.

Not really, out with the EU, a dull collection of gas dependant minnows, the UK is still a UNSC permanent member, unlike the EU that’s just lost 50% of its UN clout.

You're becoming even more of a fantasist, I'm afraid.

I do wonder how you and skid make it through the day with that interminable sense of doom and despondency that fills your post leave lives.
I'm a very jolly soul, as it happens. You see how little you understand of this thread?

Can you blame me for calling out posters like our polymath expert in chief, dribbling swivel eyed loons when they post like this? @exbleep

Nice phishing trip! Come back when the EU actually do something!
Oh, don't be stupid all your life. What are you expecting? Missiles being pointed East? Herds of panzers sweeping majestically across the German plains?
What has NATO done but exactly the same as the EU?
What has the USA done apart from sacking the one bloke that condemned the Russkis? Even Trump has only said "USA will condemn Russia if it is proved they are behind it", the same as everyone else.
You lot are taking a pretty serious situation and trivialising it to fit in with your narrative.
Does your cred no end of good, honestly.

Oh, don't be stupid all your life. What are you expecting? Missiles being pointed East? Herds of panzers sweeping majestically across the German plains?
What has NATO done but exactly the same as the EU?
What has the USA done apart from sacking the one bloke that condemned the Russkis? Even Trump has only said "USA will condemn Russia if it is proved they are behind it", the same as everyone else.
You lot are taking a pretty serious situation and trivialising it to fit in with your narrative.
Does your cred no end of good, honestly.

Putin may well have done us all a favour.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 156
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22