Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so angry all the time? It does you no good - is this really how you wish to spend your last year or so - bitter all the time?
Last year or so? There you go again, sad failure.

'Child bride' allowing you some internet time before she allows you the key to the drinks cabinet Harry?

I guess you've been together so long it's normal now.
Hello Nick.
I was just wondering what the poor people were doing, we were all concerned about it whilst watching the rugby.
Oh, and practising my French too.
You should try interacting with fellow human beings once in a while away from here.
Oh, and staying off Class A drugs, it really is frying what is left of your brain.
Any of your personalities got a job yet either?

1552771171889.png

Pointing out someone is talking bollocks isn't white knighting. You button mashing maniac.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!"
You choose to defend a fellow remain voter.
Quite understandable. Although the fantasizing tit linked leave voters to murder three times.
That you choose not to see that is your right.

'Child bride' allowing you some internet time before she allows you the key to the drinks cabinet Harry?

I guess you've been together so long it's normal now.

Do you still blow your bride up? Send her in the cargo hold? Make excuses that "she" can't travel with you?
Fantasist.

You choose to defend a fellow remain voter.
Quite understandable. Although the fantasizing tit linked leave voters to murder three times.
That you choose not to see that is your right.
Nope, I'm pointing out that you're deluded. If you'd been correct I'd have ignored you as I usually do.

Ordaaahhh orddddddaaaa

See my previous.

Indeed, some remainers have chosen to publicly disclose their "comprehension difficulties".

I'm glad your life is so meaningful you've come on the internet to argue with people.

Perhaps if you'd put this much dedication into your job, they wouldn't have fired you over text message.

I'm glad your life is so meaningful you've come on the internet to argue with people.
0746, eating breakfast before heading for a swim and then onto the market.......quite content reminding the resident site narcissist that his hypocrisy will be challenged, particularly as it relates to his mental health and neurological conditions. This is especially so when he attempts to slur others with accusations of suffering from those very conditions he has himself admitted to publicly.

Now, how's the wife, kids and that lovely home you bought?

0746, eating breakfast before heading for a swim and then onto the market.......quite content reminding the resident site narcissist that his hypocrisy will be challenged, particularly as it relates to his mental health and neurological conditions. This is especially so when he attempts to slur others with accusations of suffering from those very conditions he has himself admitted to publicly.

Is this why they fired you over text-message? Were they hoping to see you get this cross and see your spittle laden replies?

I believe he got a bicycle pump at a car boot. That takes care of the "missus", Kids? He's a practicing onanist. Did you see the piccie he posted of his squat? Candle lights and cardboard carpet. (It's probably been deleted now, the failed lying fantasist.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads