Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the European Army, that the UK can currently veto?
I reckon we will be indirectly punished for trying to leave and I'm sure they'll find manipulative ways to sucker punch us into scenarios that we are unable to negotiate ourselves out of.

In the heartbreaking event we remain in the EU, remoaners will only have themselves to blame when rules and regulations are implemented into their day to day lives to which they disagree, but actually signed up for in the first place.

Oh yes and that's why we are still in the EU without a deal. Not only are Brexiters from harder stock they are obviously better at negotiations and dripping in leadership qualities. As if.

Besides stop moaning its the Brexiters that decided to allow a remainder to lead the exit, have you forgotten all those so-called hard brexiteers who failed to step up to the plate when they had the chance?

Two words "self-preservation society". spinless toads, stop trying to blame the other side and look inwards old chap. No one likes a sore loser it's just not cricket.
Still living the fantasy that Brexiteers were supposed to do all the negotiating & leading, rather than the government?

Toc-H lamp thinking, that is.

What a load of condescending bullshit. It is entirely the point. The EU is not forcing the UK to remain after the 29/3, the UK parliament has done that.
Of course, most of you are under the impression that the EU is kicking the UK out and not that the UK is leaving the EU. You seem to think the EU will bend over backwards and allow the UK to kick it in the teeth and take everything it wants without any of the payments or other agreements.
Well here's some news for you. The EU will do what is best in its interests, not the best interests of the UK.
Honest Injun!
Stop making stuff up.

Oh, wait...

...that's SOP for Remainers.:roll:

Are you sure you have that long left to live?
I'd imagine I'll make it at least another 40 years.

what about you in your little backwater? Good health care and phy s provision?

Medical chiefs in Merthyr have revealed that men living on part of the Gurnos housing estate on average live to just 58.8 years old.
Oh. Give these chaps a call. Funeral Plans | From £9.25 A Month & A £90 Gift | SunLife other providers available.

Life expectancy 'lower than Haiti'

Istr any country in the eu can currently veto the eurodf.

that's why it won't be long before they cant.

Jc likes the idea of having oaths of allegiance in his name I'd imagine.

You aren't daft enough to think that the eu will just stay as it is are you? It won't evolve and develop in the future? Maybe erode more member state powers and identity.
As i said in reply to Oddbod. It'll all be okay when we leave, as the British Governments going forward can continue to meddle with and financially screw over our Armed Forces

Is anyone bothered or should I try and clean up the thread??????
"CTRL+A" then delete. You'll have deleted very little relevant information.

It'll be moot once we leave, and the successive Governments can continue to reduce the Armed Forces' funding, manpower, as well as, continue to meddle in aspects like the pensions to make it an undesireable career.
they've been doing that whilst we'be been in the eu, as you might realise.

You do know we've got three pension schemes at the moment... AFPS75, 05 and 15. we only decided to leave the Euro at the end of June 16, yet AFPS 15 was introduced in Apr 2015.

pay 2000 came out in Apr 2001.

And April 2016 saw the new pay model.

we could probably list the funding drops to the services too.

I reckon we will be indirectly punished for trying to leave and I'm sure they'll find manipulative ways to sucker punch us into scenarios that we are unable to negotiate ourselves out of.

In the heartbreaking event we remain in the EU, remoaners will only have themselves to blame when rules and regulations are implemented into their day to day lives to which they disagree, but actually signed up for in the first place.
Just because you think it, doesn't make it likely to happen

they've been doing that whilst we'be been in the eu, as you might realise.

You do know we've got three pension schemes at the moment... AFPS75, 05 and 15. we only decided to leave the Euro at the end of June 16, yet AFPS 15 was introduced in Apr 2015.

pay 2000 came out in Apr 2001.

And April 2016 saw the new pay model.

we could probably list the funding drops to the services too.
Of course I already knew that. The point was that the scaremongering of an EU Army makes no sense to me what so ever. Not as if we've never been under the command of foreign nations before, and if we are as good as we think we are, why wouldn't we be a major player in any EU military commands or units?
listen carefully, I'll try to type s l o w l y.

E v e r

c l o s e r

u n i o n

look it up.
The fact you asked me to listen to something you wrote, tells me everything i need to know

Of course I already knew that. The point was that the scaremongering of an EU Army makes no sense to me what so ever. Not as if we've never been under the command of foreign nations before, and if we are as good as we think we are, why wouldn't we be a major player in any EU military commands or units?
because it isn't a coalition. It's a step towards an eu armed forces and an eu supranational state. That is where the eu is going. It may not get there in our life times but I'd prefer my kids and grandkids to be one of 60 million voices +/- rather than lost amongst 500 million +, with f*clef up rules regarding MEL constituency sizes (apportionment).

I'm the mean time have you worked with EUFor? Let's just say CJ10 was the busiest staff branch in hq.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I see I am back to getting 'Dumb' icons from Baggie which cheers me up greatly. Recently I have been getting smileys from him so started to wonder where I was going wrong!! o_O

Still, back on track now and all is well with the World! :D

The fact you asked me to listen to something you wrote, tells me everything i need to know

The difference is that right now, our NATO commitment apart, our Govt has an independent choice whether to join in a Eurowar organised by Brussels and who or what to send. Ever-closer union means we would have to join in and also Brussels could stop other deployments, eg to the FI or Gib, as there will no longer be national sovereignty over armed forces of foreign policy.

This until the EU has created what will effectively be a version of the Fr Foreign Legion, recruited across the EU with loyalty only to the star-spangled a##sehole.

NATO will collapse as the national commitments of the EU nations will no longer be in place. This is carefully-engineered euro-suicide.

The difference is that right now, our NATO commitment apart, our Govt has an independent choice whether to join in a Eurowar organised by Brussels and who or what to send. Ever-closer union means we would have to join in and also Brussels could stop other deployments, eg to the FI or Gib, as there will no longer be national sovereignty over armed forces of foreign policy.

This until the EU has created what will effectively be a version of the Fr Foreign Legion, recruited across the EU with loyalty only to the star-spangled a##sehole.

NATO will collapse as the national commitments of the EU nations will no longer be in place. This is carefully-engineered euro-suicide.
I'd also watch for our Napoleonic chums sending foreign recruited soldiers to quell free speech in the eu. Ie Spanish to Poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 385
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 137