Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Only a fool would refuse the treatment specified by qualified professionals in the field. As the fools who ignored advice from the Prime Minister of a democratically elected government.
Ironic then that you wish to rely on "qualified professionals", Thornberry, Ummuna, Abbott, Corybn et al to reverse the mong decision or even more ironic that you rely on the mongs to unmong themselves in a further referendum or election where the subject is to complicated for democracy to decide. If only we had a special little God particle to decide for us. I think that you do believe that there is an all powerful deity after all.

so what you're saying is that, really, those who voted to take us into the EUSSR in the first place didn't know what they were voting for.
Oh they did. It's called aSinecure. Nothing to do and all day to do it in with pay and perks. It was of course a gradual process. The point is that the process was seen as irreversible and then we had Lisbon. We've noted of course that all the fine words and regulations about protection and about justice mean absolutely nothing. They're very carefully worded to ensure that vested interests don't lose out.

Brexit loons should be denyed the ability to reproduce, but alas it's too late as they're all dryed up and throwing the rest of us under the bus to distract themselves from the grim reaper just around the corner
Hitler Walt .... Godwin's law in one easy step .

Seriously though, if your aim on here is to make yourself look like a complete dick then you're doing a great job. However, if you think that the aim of debate is to convince others of your opinion then you might need to reconsider your approach.

Seriously though, if your aim on here is to make yourself look like a complete dick then you're doing a great job. However, if you think that the aim of debate is to convince others of your opinion then you might need to reconsider your approach.
Complete Dick? Somewhere along the line it said it was a bint. I think it's what is called nowadays, gender flid.

the idea the UK will be closed to aviation for a decade is febrile fantasy.
Sure, the whole worlds air transportation network collapses after next march.

Last edited:
First point. I call BS. It will not "fatally wound the UK". Steps will need to be taken to keep a transitional arrangement in place till the CAA pulls its finger out.

As for the second sentiment ("ask them") I think I have to call BS on that too.

Third point, calling those with an alternative view "loons" does little for you. If that is the attitude that you are taking into meetings with those other folks from the CAA then no wonder that organisation (which, by the way, has had 3 years so far to come up with a plan B) is in in such a tizz.
You've picked up all of those using "Remainiac" of course?

Complete Dick? Somewhere along the line it said it was a bint. I think it's what is called nowadays, gender flid.
Get a room FFS, where @BobbHope can spunk on Centipenis' thighs, as is his want

You have seen the figures as to how much it will cost then?

Only my crystal ball is VOR.
If you take the current contribution and then remove the rebate, I reckon you're looking at around £1bn a month, maybe a bit more. Cheap at half the price.

I wonder how long HMG will be asking for, since it's embarrassingly obvious that it won't be ready by Dec 2020.

Still waiting to hear who the world will cope with the alleged total collapse of global air transportation After Brexit.

Why isn't the world up in arms at this coming global trade and transportation apocalypse.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
It should be remembered that the Brexit vote was gained in the teeth of a barrage of Govt Remainiac propaganda funded by taxpayers' money and a Remainiac campaign funded in part by EU (also = your) money.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 242
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22