Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Brexit loons should be denyed the ability to reproduce, but alas it's too late as they're all dryed up and throwing the rest of us under the bus to distract themselves from the grim reaper just around the corner
Hitler Walt .... Godwin's law in one easy step .

Seriously though, if your aim on here is to make yourself look like a complete dick then you're doing a great job. However, if you think that the aim of debate is to convince others of your opinion then you might need to reconsider your approach.

Seriously though, if your aim on here is to make yourself look like a complete dick then you're doing a great job. However, if you think that the aim of debate is to convince others of your opinion then you might need to reconsider your approach.
Complete Dick? Somewhere along the line it said it was a bint. I think it's what is called nowadays, gender flid.

the idea the UK will be closed to aviation for a decade is febrile fantasy.
Sure, the whole worlds air transportation network collapses after next march.

Last edited:
First point. I call BS. It will not "fatally wound the UK". Steps will need to be taken to keep a transitional arrangement in place till the CAA pulls its finger out.

As for the second sentiment ("ask them") I think I have to call BS on that too.

Third point, calling those with an alternative view "loons" does little for you. If that is the attitude that you are taking into meetings with those other folks from the CAA then no wonder that organisation (which, by the way, has had 3 years so far to come up with a plan B) is in in such a tizz.
You've picked up all of those using "Remainiac" of course?

Complete Dick? Somewhere along the line it said it was a bint. I think it's what is called nowadays, gender flid.
Get a room FFS, where @BobbHope can spunk on Centipenis' thighs, as is his want

You have seen the figures as to how much it will cost then?

Only my crystal ball is VOR.
If you take the current contribution and then remove the rebate, I reckon you're looking at around £1bn a month, maybe a bit more. Cheap at half the price.

I wonder how long HMG will be asking for, since it's embarrassingly obvious that it won't be ready by Dec 2020.

Still waiting to hear who the world will cope with the alleged total collapse of global air transportation After Brexit.

Why isn't the world up in arms at this coming global trade and transportation apocalypse.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
It should be remembered that the Brexit vote was gained in the teeth of a barrage of Govt Remainiac propaganda funded by taxpayers' money and a Remainiac campaign funded in part by EU (also = your) money.

No it's not democracy, which is why discussion about my care is a coloured fish. Democracy is not about what experts think and it's not about what self selected elites think and it's not about economics. Its about decision making on issues that affect everybody, so everybody gets an equal say.

A close vote is not, I think a 'good' decision objectively, as it leaves half of an electorate dissatisfied, which is why I would favour a qualified majority of 75% to win the day. The best decision, objectively, is a unanimous decision, for it cannot be wrong. its consequences might be detrimental to the society but as a decision, it's perfect.

A close decision gives excess power to a small group, who can sway the vote..

Brexit is an absurd vote for some but not for a majority of the electorate.

You seem to want a democracy that works to give the results that you think are right. I want a democracy that works to give the results that the majority want, regardless of what I think is right.

In all honesty, the result is meaningless to me; I'm pleased that I was able to partake in an exercise of direct democracy, to me the purest form of democracy. To take part in a vote of self determination, such as we were denied over the Lisbon Treaty. I would have no problem with being on the losing side.
The whole point of this discussion is to establish that regardless of democracy or the inappropriate use of a referendum, brexit was loaded by ignorance and is harmful to us all. The evidence is unfolding on a daily basis.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 229
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 453