Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Emirates got to do with flying Belgium to Scotland?

Does sitting at home in your skidders glued to the laptop muttering darkly about traitor remainers whilst neglecting those closest to you constitute a happy retirement?

Turn off the computer and go outside for some fresh air.

For context, I post almost exclusively from my mobile phone out and about
Lost your job at McD's and now hanging about street corners?

I don't think Brexit has proven this, but it has certainly reinforced it.

At least we in the UK will have the opportunity to change this at the ballot box, it will take time but I think political change is in the wind. Voters for the EU can't do this other than through the impotent MEPs.
Like this one getting ready for May?

Farage 'preparing' for MEP elections in May

See that's what gets me about you Pros.
The codependency movement may have its roots in the theories of German psychoanalyst Karen Horney. used
Just read up on her, she says she's abused by her Norwegian dad, so what she says is taken as gospel. On that basis so my Mum-'cept no one's heard of her. I have Theories-no one's heard of me, Me dad had them, no one's heard of him. Every one has them. In computer parlance Bollocks in bespeaks Garbage out.
Now here's a thing. comedians usually have a distinct insecurity. Laughter makes them feel better. Can I have me PHD now.

Interesting post thanks.

I used to come across people like that when working with addicts. Often you would find a relationship were one person had an addiction such as alcohol, and then they would partner up with an enabler who would provide them alcohol, excuse their disgustingly destructive behaviour etc.

That’s my usage of the term.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It would be good to have a large anti EU Commission group in the EU parliament. It would liven things up a bit - or more likely quieten it down as the Commission stamp firmly on their agenda! :D
Are you now thinking that the UK will take part in the EU elections in May?

For context, I post almost exclusively from my mobile phone out and about
Ah. You're one of those twats who walk around glued to their devices. Do you often bump into things? Might explain the "brain" damage.

Americans have very distinct values compared to other English speaking peoples.

More of an I'm alright Jack attitude and tough luck if you get shot/cannot afford medical insurance
That utter bollox graphically demonstrates you've never spent time with Americans & have no understanding of their culture & values..

That utter bollox graphically demonstrates you've never spent time with Americans & have no understanding of their culture & values..
I worked on the west coast for little while around the time of 9/11.

Even there this attitude seemed very common. God knows what it's like in the flyover states

1552650394430.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 381
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 137