Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you have against Fiji and Papua New Guinea?
Nothing. Signing trade deals with small economies isn't an improvement over the current arrangements and illustrates the weakness of our position against other advanced economies.

They are wisely waiting for a possibility of our being at our weakest should we accidentally hard brexit.

If you can't analyse why only being able to roll over trade agreements with economies much smaller than ours half way around the globe doesn't bode well for the UK, then you need to tape off your meds Johnny

Nothing. Signing trade deals with small economies isn't an improvement over the current arrangements and illustrates the weakness of our position against other advanced economies.

They are wisely waiting for a possibility of our being at our weakest should we accidentally hard brexit.

If you can't analyse why only being able to roll over trade agreements with economies much smaller than ours half way around the globe doesn't bode well for the UK, then you need to tape off your meds Johnny
At least my medication is for an inner ear problem, your medication is for your psychological problems

BaggyDrawers.

I understand that you really are thick as f@ck. At least try and grasp the difference between a salary and a pension pot.

I do not think Emirates Business Class do €60 flights, even though my employer pays for my flights.
What has Emirates got to do with flying Belgium to Scotland?

Does sitting at home in your skidders glued to the laptop muttering darkly about traitor remainers whilst neglecting those closest to you constitute a happy retirement?

Turn off the computer and go outside for some fresh air.

For context, I post almost exclusively from my mobile phone out and about

See that's what gets me about you Pros.
The codependency movement may have its roots in the theories of German psychoanalyst Karen Horney. used
Just read up on her, she says she's abused by her Norwegian dad, so what she says is taken as gospel. On that basis so my Mum-'cept no one's heard of her. I have Theories-no one's heard of me, Me dad had them, no one's heard of him. Every one has them. In computer parlance Bollocks in bespeaks Garbage out.
Now here's a thing. comedians usually have a distinct insecurity. Laughter makes them feel better. Can I have me PHD now.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So my final Brexit predictions. If it’s before the 29th all those “hard ball” Brexiters Moggs, Davies and the rest of the lizards will join the self preservation society and except TMs pissy weak deal that sends all of us “in and out” up the river. If they manage to change law and get an extension and prove that’s it’s the 650 who rule this country like a bunch of facist dictators headed by the Tory Party then Brexit will never happen. Both ways it’s been triumphant shafting.

After living in 17 years in Wales under labour I always thought the English had it better. Brexit has proven one thing. The political elite in Westminster don’t give a shit about any of us or what we want, no matter where you live.
I don't think Brexit has proven this, but it has certainly reinforced it.

At least we in the UK will have the opportunity to change this at the ballot box, it will take time but I think political change is in the wind. Voters for the EU can't do this other than through the impotent MEPs.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
See that's what gets me about you Pros.
The codependency movement may have its roots in the theories of German psychoanalyst Karen Horney. used
Just read up on her, she says she's abused by her Norwegian dad, so what she says is taken as gospel. On that basis so my Mum-'cept no one's heard of her. I have Theories-no one's heard of me, Me dad had them, no one's heard of him. Every one has them. In computer parlance Bollocks in bespeaks Garbage out.
Now here's a thing. comedians usually have a distinct insecurity. Laughter makes them feel better. Can I have me PHD now.
You can have as many PhDs as you like except for English! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 63
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 137