Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
REally?

I’ve never felt that. Something to do we lack of shared values, language and history etc.

Infact, numerous social scientists would also disagree with you.

Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede on culture

You sound like an SNP activists. ‘We have more in common with the French than the rest of the UK’
Americans have very distinct values compared to other English speaking peoples.

More of an I'm alright Jack attitude and tough luck if you get shot/cannot afford medical insurance

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Will you be marching to leave?

Plenty of shadily funded swag for the discerning kipper.

Not snappy enough kit for some, but it's a start. The attrition rate might rival Maos long march given the demographic that'll take part.

All for the minor charge of £50. That'll show the elites

march — March to Leave

Being a core marcher means you will receive an official March to Leave kit to help you on the march. These are the items you will receive on the day:

• Waterproof coat
  • Beanie hat
  • Gloves
  • Water bottle
  • T-Shirt
  • Wristband
  • High visibility blue jacket

To be one of the core marchers you will need to pay a one-off £50 payment via PayPal.

This is to confirm your status as a core marcher, in return you will receive:

• An official March to Leave kit.
  • If you are marching for the entire march we will provide accommodation, breakfast and dinner free of charge.
  • Fully paid travel once you arrive on the march. This includes transfers to and from the accommodation to both the start and finish points.
And your point being?

Considering someone has been paying to erect the EU flags in sight of BBC cameras and paying someone to shout loudly in the background. Strangely none of that seems to have been leave orientated.

Where is the Remain money coming from?

And your point being?

Considering someone has been paying to erect the EU flags in sight of BBC cameras and paying someone to shout loudly in the background. Strangely none of that seems to have been leave orientated.

Where is the Remain money coming from?
What remain money?

To blame the EU for this mess is simply a denial of reality.
really? It's definately a combination on both sides. I don't blame this Government specifically for everything, what I do say to use an analogy it's pointless to Blame May if she finds the handbrake doesn't work and Parliament in conjunction with the EU have been quite content to trundle on when the components are falling off. What parliament have shown is complete contempt for the electorate. It waking is finally, slowly waking up.

So my final Brexit predictions. If it’s before the 29th all those “hard ball” Brexiters Moggs, Davies and the rest of the lizards will join the self preservation society and except TMs pissy weak deal that sends all of us “in and out” up the river. If they manage to change law and get an extension and prove that’s it’s the 650 who rule this country like a bunch of facist dictators headed by the Tory Party then Brexit will never happen. Both ways it’s been triumphant shafting.

After living in 17 years in Wales under labour I always thought the English had it better. Brexit has proven one thing. The political elite in Westminster don’t give a shit about any of us or what we want, no matter where you live.

So my final Brexit predictions. If it’s before the 29th all those “hard ball” Brexiters Moggs, Davies and the rest of the lizards will join the self preservation society and except TMs pissy weak deal that sends all of us “in and out” up the river. If they manage to change law and get an extension and prove that’s it’s the 650 who rule this country like a bunch of facist dictators headed by the Tory Party then Brexit will never happen. Both ways it’s been triumphant shafting.

After living in 17 years in Wales under labour I always thought the English had it better. Brexit has proven one thing. The political elite in Westminster don’t give a shit about any of us or what we want, no matter where you live.
The only thing left to do is for parliament to direct PMTM to withdraw A50.

If the EU denies an extension, then that's what'll happen

REally?

I’ve never felt that. Something to do we lack of shared values, language and history etc.

Infact, numerous social scientists would also disagree with you.

Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede on culture

You sound like an SNP activists. ‘We have more in common with the French than the rest of the UK’

Why am I not surprised you think life is a Hollywood movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 63
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 137