Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Actually, to be fair, with my other hat on I do get to talk to grown-ups and this farrago does tend to crop up often.

As a matter of fact I'll be snaffling some taxpayer funded booze and canapes in the HoL later this week and I'll see what I can sniff out for you.
You elitist non cakesist you

And you’ve think a party that’s USP is telling people they want to vote for the, they voted wrong because they were too stupid to know what they voted for will work?

I didn't say anything about the new party. You just leapt in feet first as usual.

I hope you are not disappointed[ I wanted to give you a "funny", but it's not a laffing matter]

It's a source of entertainment for me at the moment, but the ensuing crisis is likely to sort it out in a cathartic fashion. Fairly soon, too, I suspect.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It appears the militant remain side is hell bent on ignoring the result which majority have moved on.
Renew: New anti-Brexit party aims to overturn EU referendum vote - The Independenthttps://apple.news/AQv1zt6VsTpu6jbts09Ye5Q

Fielding or Deluding 200 candidates.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
94B84052-DE73-46B2-B82E-6CC8EB251A39.jpeg

There is nothing to debate here... Brexit is harmful, wrong and daft on every level. A wet sock in a faulty tumble drier does not require an endless investigation into the circumstances and possible scenarios affecting the sock... Suffice to say a mong or mongs are involved.

There is nothing to debate here... Brexit is harmful, wrong and daft on every level. A wet sock in a faulty tumble drier does not require an endless investigation into the circumstances and possible scenarios affecting the sock... Suffice to say a mong or mongs are involved.

It was obviously a cheap Eastern European tumble dryer

Quite....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470