Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem - A whole 3 !!!

I will say it again for those that seem to have difficulty in understanding this - UK MP's cannot force a Brexit delay, that would be a decision taken by the UK Government, the EU and the other 27 EU member Countries.
A bit like a one year licence designed to contain fallout from a "No Deal" means the EU have caved? Spin...

On the surface accurate but when you look at realpolitik...

"Any decision to ask for more time lies with the UK. If such a request were to be made, no one in Europe would oppose it,"

Jean-Claude Juncker: Brexit delay beyond EU election is possible

If no deal is struck by Feb. 26, Parliament will be able to direct the next steps, including forcing May to call for an extension to the negotiations beyond Britain’s planned exit date of March 29, under the plan.

http://fortune.com

Whether they happen or not is beside the point just pointing out who is having difficulty understanding.,

You can couch it how you like, our planning has been poor, nowhere near ready.
How high up the Government food chain are you ? It would appear the Government think otherwise.

The British government said on Tuesday it would implement plans for a no-deal Brexit in full and begin telling businesses and citizens to prepare for the risk of leaving the European Union without an agreement.
British government to activate full 'no-deal' Brexit preparations | Reuters

Who should I believe ? A report in Reuters or a bedsit Betty ?

... and still you prevaricate.
I'm mirroring your evasions, even if the evasion is not to reply it's still an evasion. Not giving which way you voted is an evasion. Goose and gander.

You seem to be doing a damn good job at being a sock puppet for project fear and the losers vote spreading misinformation and fear.

Or do you actually believe that the losers vote campaign isn’t damaging the U.K.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..................

You own this cluster, you won, get over it.

SPOTY button mashes. Gracs posts twitters.

I sense we’re going to see project fear going full retard over the few weeks.
Andy makes stuff up and is unable to read simple links.

A bit like a one year licence designed to contain fallout from a "No Deal" means the EU have caved? Spin...

On the surface accurate but when you look at realpolitik...

"Any decision to ask for more time lies with the UK. If such a request were to be made, no one in Europe would oppose it,"

Jean-Claude Juncker: Brexit delay beyond EU election is possible

If no deal is struck by Feb. 26, Parliament will be able to direct the next steps, including forcing May to call for an extension to the negotiations beyond Britain’s planned exit date of March 29, under the plan.

http://fortune.com

Whether they happen or not is beside the point just pointing out who is having difficulty understanding.,
Instead of posting bits of shyte after bits of shyte. Tell me what you disagree with in this statement

I will say it again for those that seem to have difficulty in understanding this - UK MP's cannot force a Brexit delay, that would be a decision taken by the UK Government, the EU and the other 27 EU member Countries.
Or I am going to have to start calling you BagC0ck / Crustacean

I'm mirroring your evasions, even if the evasion is not to reply it's still an evasion. Not giving which way you voted is an evasion. Goose and gander.
Whatever... 'we need a delay to get some planning in but having made that assertion I have no idea how long the delay needs to be'. Convincing stuff that.

Lucky you're here really... who'd else could have thought of an indeterminate delay (on the pretext of 'getting some planning in') to prevent Brexit.

B team at it again...
He's right. The Republic of Slovenia hasn't been a USSR vessel state...

Probably because it only really got going as the ussr collapsed.

They used to throw a good partay in Sarajevo, I still have a load of Slovenian merch from one of the dos. And pleasant memories of some of the girls on the slopes and in saunas. That is all.

I'm still convinced that an old female logs officer was the mum of one of the fit young comms sgts. It wasn't a mum/daughter combo made in heaven though.

Last edited:
Hasntbothered PMTM before so I doubt she is fazed now! Not long to go and she can stand down to become Baroness May of Brussels
How often have I said, "if Parliament want the job?" They evidently don't. Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows. What the people want has rarely figured in English Politics-because we don't have any:mrgreen:.

ETA, That's why I'm backing TM. I just Lurve a good constitutional crisis.

Easier way of doing it is to allow market forces to drive it. I'd black boxes and insurance premiums.
I'd neither, what the hell is the point of building 100 + cars and the roads to handle them if you place speed limiters on them, bad enough with all the speed humps and 20MPh LIMITS designed to wreck them. Might as well go back to horses-Oh wait they fart, nope no horses. On the other hand work from home internet working, no trains, no rush hour, what could possibly go wrong.......:smile:. All insurance is, is assurance; theirs.

Seriously - you want to ignore all of the research done on behalf of Government departments (which says, in summary, "no-deal Brexit is f***ing economic lunacy for anyone except a disaster capitalist") on the basis that it's all "just made up"?

This is the research that no-one on the Brexit side has been able to critique for its fundamental validity (other than "Project Fear, it will be all be fine, my mate says so") and for which no-one on the Brexit side has provided a rebuttal (other than "it will be all be fine, my mate says so").

As I said, it's like watching the anti-vaccination debate. Or maybe the smokers. "Lung cancer? Nah, all rubbish, my granny smoked 30 a day and she lived to 98!"
And, you don't think all this 'Government Research' has a hidden agenda ?

Remember less than 12 months ago, this Government (I use that word advisedly), had made no plans for a 'No Deal', in 2016 after the Referendum, it transpired that neither the Government or Snivel Serpents had made any provision for a 'Leave' vote, complacency and, incompetence ruled the roost, do I believe everything the research implies ?

Do I f***, the majority of it is all about vested interest, the rest is slanted to bolster Parliaments piss poor performance and, muddy the water, based on extrapolations, in other words, a good guess based on biased facts !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 3186
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 138