Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I predict accelerating ethnic diversity coming to the UK in the years ahead.

Someone's going to have to pay the pensions of baby-boomers and wipe their arrses in the care homes.

And I say that as someone born in the 1950s.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure the ceiling will be raised.

After all, non EU immigration is the right kind of immigration for your average brexiteer.

Isn't it?
Aparrently you lot are wild short of curry chefs. They can’t get the right sort and a lot of the Pro Brexit vote was as a protest against the favourable treatment meted out to those non traditional curry chefs from Europe.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm not. I'm a semi-retired Infantry officer doing a bit of part-time work nowhere near the CS for a bit of fresh air and some physical exercise and a bit of voluntary work, because I'm nice like that.

The trouble for you, it strikes me, is that you've bought a pig in a poke. You were advised not to but you bought it anyway. Now you're beginning to realise it's a bit piggy in a pokeish you're looking for someone to blame.
And yet you constantly come out with statements which appear to be from someone with first hand experience. In the end you are just a bluffer like the rest of us!

Aparrently you lot are wild short of curry chefs. They can’t get the right sort and a lot of the Pro Brexit vote was as a protest against the favourable treatment meted out to those non traditional curry chefs from Europe.

What about the doner kebab mit pommes und mayo mob?

My local kebab haunt is definitely from the NW Frontier end of things. Very strange. We don’t seem to go much on the pommes and mayo, sadly.

I blame Alexander the Great for this wild spread of kebabs and side-dishes. The next thing you'll see is them with curry sauce.

Once ethnic diversity is set in motion there is no turning back, who ever breeds the most will be
top dog in the long term

Deep and insightful. Thanks.

It's funny. The day has been spent agreeing that not all Brexiteers are a bit racist and then you turn up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470