Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the backstory is, but this sounds mentally childish.

How old are you?
Well, there you go. His side of the story. Him being somewhat unbalanced, and a liar to boot, I'd go with Oddbod.

Agreed...

This is a game of winners and losers. At the moment those who WIN from the single market are the loudest in support of us staying (what a shock). The next loudest are the fashion seekers and misinformed, who are swept along by the agitprop being peddled by the media...

I am personally for no deal, but like the titanic or any bad situation. The panic causes more casualties than an orderly exit, given we are surrounded by idiots, its why I wibble on about TMs WA so much.

Are you saying losing single market access to Bulgaria won't destroy the world as I know it?

Are you saying losing single market access to Bulgaria won't destroy the world as I know it?
As far as I could work out, Bulgaria's three major exports were cheap i.e. counterfeit cigarettes, offensive weapons (especially flick knives) and teenage hookers (some of whom were most definitely underage). The flight from Varna used to be a real treat.

As far as I could work out, Bulgaria's three major exports were cheap i.e. counterfeit cigarettes, offensive weapons (especially flick knives) and teenage hookers (some of whom were most definitely underage). The flight from Varna used to be a real treat.
Varna had some of the best tarts in Europe
Must be something in the local water though

16-25 - slim and fit as
25+ OMG! like a fat version of Usula Andres in the end scene from She

Someone left bad reviews on Google or facebook regarding OddBods fishing shop, after the Emperor Mong told him to post pictures of it on the site. He had a meltdown on here and then blamed me, Bravo_Bravo, or Himmler74. Depends how he is feeling at the moment in time as to who actually did it, in his mind.

Then, acting on further recommendations and advice of the Emperor Mong, OddBod posted the link to his business page in the NAAFI, which naturally led to it attracting more negative reviews, which lead to a rinse and repeat of the above.

Fairly serious accusations actually - with no evidence to say who it was -and some of the other site members like Jarrod attempted to mediate the issue in chat, but Oddbod refused to get drawn in, preferring to scream at posters from the side lines. At one point he claimed he was going to have me arrested by the British Plod, who would travel to my home address in Belgium.

One of the more unsavoury events in the history of ARRSE, that has left the poor guy triggered for a number years.
Mummy would be proud of you

A certain Mr Bout also found their arms export industry and no questions asked policy, quite useful..

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Funnily enough…

The Germans, you know, that great EU 'partner' of ours, the one I often found would ship to the 'EU' but had kein versand nach großbritannien on their websites
There are many good UK companies that don't like to deliver to the Highlands and Islands :rolleyes:

Actually site drama dreamed up one of the people you’ve chosen to associate with. You’re part of the ARRSERATTI which is no compliment, trust me.
Go on, put the words in the right order, I bet they mean something.
Trust you? Ha Ha Ha etc

I seem to remember them being fairly sound on elecronics. Knock off cds are now knock off ECUs for top end mercs etc.

As the person in the context is a close family member, couldn't be any closer, I think I trust them rather than any, and I mean any, politician or pseudo economist.
I'm not doubting the person concerned - it's perfectly possible for them to be operating in a part of the economy that shows up "green" on the chart.

I'm pointing out that generalising one fortunate person's experience as a prediction of the impact on the wider Scottish economy isn't sensible. Because the Scottish Government has taken a sample of "more than one person who does import stuff" - and they've looked at a range of activities beyond "is supplier happy to send stuff".

An analogy would be deciding whether the OC's plan on Day 1 of the Somme was any good, on the basis of whether Pte Scruggs is going to get shot. Maybe Pte Scruggs is standing at the foot of a ladder, the lead platoon in the assault, first over the top; maybe he's the signaller in Coy MAIN ("the plan looks great - no-one's going to be shooting at me!").

Varna had some of the best tarts in Europe
Must be something in the local water though

16-25 - slim and fit as
25+ OMG! like a fat version of Usula Andres in the end scene from She
As Pte Williams 39 used to say (in his fine welsh accent) whenever anyone commented on the easiness on the eye of young Balkans fillies "ah yes but they get to 30 and they grow a beard...."

I’d like you to tell me what US growth is.
I’ll even let you compare it to U.K. and Eurozone growth.
No to you actuallly.

Go back to the OP, it finished with a rant about EU protectionism. Now, if you want to start posting about growth crack on, once you've addressed the protectionism. Try approaching something honestly, you'll feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.