Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarriff smarriff.

Seriously, I guarantee that for every 100 things around you right now at least 60% have been subject to the effects of tarriffs somewhere along the line.
I know. Many more subject to a trade deal though.

Says it all. David Davis perchance?

A six month old article? Did you bother looking at the BoA figures then? How about this?

Estlin estimates that somewhere in the region of 5,000 to 10,000 jobs have moved from the U.K. to other European capitals as a result of the U.K.'s Brexit decision.

City of London looks to Asia for a post-Brexit future

I know, you be fah too imohtent to read this stuff.
Again, how much of that is convenient tax restructuring /as opposed the Brexit.

Says it all. David Davis perchance?

A six month old article? Did you bother looking at the BoA figures then? How about this?

Estlin estimates that somewhere in the region of 5,000 to 10,000 jobs have moved from the U.K. to other European capitals as a result of the U.K.'s Brexit decision.

City of London looks to Asia for a post-Brexit future

I know, you be fah too imohtent to read this stuff.
A little less than the 150,000 they were predicting.

Still, we’ve got record employement

It is documented in the Quran.

wiki

Unless you are a palestinian or a follower of hamas.
Merely an observer of human nature. I don’t dispute what’s in the Quran, or the Talmud, I have never felt need to. The Bible is bad enough. I certainly don’t accept any of the three as gospel, any more than I accept that a 6 year old should die for being the wrong faith. In 4 billion years when we get swallowed up, if we are still here, the matter won’t be accademic either, as people will be needed to discuss. Religion is 90% PR

I don't know what the backstory is, but this sounds mentally childish.

How old are you?

Someone left bad reviews on Google or facebook regarding OddBods fishing shop, after the Emperor Mong told him to post pictures of it on the site. He had a meltdown on here and then blamed me, Bravo_Bravo, or Himmler74. Depends how he is feeling at the moment in time as to who actually did it, in his mind.

Then, acting on further recommendations and advice of the Emperor Mong, OddBod posted the link to his business page in the NAAFI, which naturally led to it attracting more negative reviews, which lead to a rinse and repeat of the above.

Fairly serious accusations actually - with no evidence to say who it was -and some of the other site members like Jarrod attempted to mediate the issue in chat, but Oddbod refused to get drawn in, preferring to scream at posters from the side lines. At one point he claimed he was going to have me arrested by the British Plod, who would travel to my home address in Belgium.

One of the more unsavoury events in the history of ARRSE, that has left the poor guy triggered for a number years.

Last edited:
A little less than the 150,000 they were predicting.

Still, we’ve got record employement
A lot more than 650 and just the start. You are aware of the concept of time? How much tax do those zero hour contracts pay?

You…

But we'll loose free access to the wonderful single market!

That will be the single market where a huge swathe of it won't trade outside its own national borders, or limits it to geographic neighbours?

Buying in stuff from the USA, NZ, AUS, CAN? Piece of piss… even Japan is fairly painless Kanji websites excepted - thank God for Romanji.

Buying from most of EUtopia? Waste of fecking time even asking. Its a narrow minded closed shop with little national interest outside its own goldfish bowl.,
Agreed...

This is a game of winners and losers. At the moment those who WIN from the single market are the loudest in support of us staying (what a shock). The next loudest are the fashion seekers and misinformed, who are swept along by the agitprop being peddled by the media...

I am personally for no deal, but like the titanic or any bad situation. The panic causes more casualties than an orderly exit, given we are surrounded by idiots, its why I wibble on about TMs WA so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.