Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been done so many times. Why again?

Are you still fighting the 2016 campaign or are you expecting another referendum?
Nobody with half functioning brain cell expects a second referendum. The rabid remainerist brigade are hoping for some sort of holy miracle, a decree from God almighty if you will, occurs before March 29th.

The bad news is of course, that God got out of the miracle business long before it was discovered that he doesn't actually exist.

Nobody with half functioning brain cell expects a second referendum. The rabid remainerist brigade are hoping for some sort of holy miracle, a decree from God almighty if you will, occurs before March 29th.

The bad news is of course, that God got out of the miracle business long before it was discovered that he doesn't actually exist.

I don't expect a second referendum, either.

I don't expect a second referendum, either.
Did anyone actually say you did or are you simply and indirectly denying that you are fully signed up member of the rabid remainerists?

Very quickly defensive there BL.

Did anyone actually say you did or are you simply and indirectly denying that you are fully signed up member of the rabid remainerists?

Very quickly defensive there BL.

I'm happy to pretend to leave under the WA. So the answer to your question is No.

It's a silly course of action, but then so is the whole panto.

Last edited:
Shadow International Trade Minister blames Brexit for Honda leaving, despite Honda CEO stating that was not the case. He suggests that Honda CEO is too polite to blame Brexit. Is he in fact implying that the Honda CEO is lying? It's only the truth if it suits the anti-Brexit stance? When the matter of Honda leaving Turkey was mentioned, he waffled and deflected.
No sane CEO of any company which sells anything in the UK is going to cough up to Brexit being a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 2925
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 138