Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Your point is? Dummy? I once asked you how much beer was too much? No answer, came the stern reply. So. How many times have I had a blow to the head,eh? Any idea? Any idea whatsoever? I just love your rigorous assessment of facts, whether they're facts or not. You total failure.
Made any posts related to the thread title yet?

Housing market is hard work in the uk at the mo. DHSS used to be a safe bet, now it’s paid direct the tenants some struggle with money management and put paying the rent at the bottom of the pile. I sold up on my rentals four years ago, got out just in time. By in a city, but the best, newest you can and rent to professionsals.
Students. It's the future.

Your point is? Dummy? I once asked you how much beer was too much? No answer, came the stern reply. So. How many times have I had a blow to the head,eh? Any idea? Any idea whatsoever? I just love your rigorous assessment of facts, whether they're facts or not. You total failure.

Safe drinking limits depend on the country. Most are arbitrary.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Labour MP's jumped ship thinking that they would be the first of another 20 - 50 MP's that would be a significant power bloc in parliament and the start of 'moderate Labour'. To be met with zilch follow up.

If so, by now they will be realising they're up excrement creek without a paddle.

Wordsmith
Another keeper....

A prelude to the inevitable cabinet revolt as the clock ticks down, perhaps?

A GE within an extension of A50 could be a possibility. Although I'm not sure why the EU MS would approve of extending beyond May when the result is likely to be inconclusive and change nothing

38 sleeps and it will be Endex.