Brexit Phase Two - Trade

The pfennig is dropping.
It's not as if a Germany let in a few million foreign types that need watching, and their consitution prohibits them doing it.
it certainly smacks of the Irish referendum. Apparently things would be easier if the UK stayed in the EUSSR and it wouldn't be shameful to have another referendum. Especially if it returned an EU approved result.

Ischinger: The next government should aim to ensure that the EU becomes more effective. This will only be possible, if we work together on the basis of majority decisions. As long as every small country is able to prevent a common foreign policy with a veto, the EU will continue to play a secondary role in working to solve international crisis, just as it is currently in Syria. The first step, however, is to forgo veto powers.
Wolfgang Ischinger - » EU fails when it comes to foreign policy the sweet sound of member state's vetos being torn asunder. Comment from @Graculus?

Last edited:
I suppose there are some who might just believe that. With a circulation of circa 147,000* I am sure it will be such a leader in the run up to any election :rolleyes:

*100,000 go to the BBC though :p

Paper circulation figures ignore the on-line readership, obviously. I see you're still shooting the messenger and ignoring the message.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And I'm sure they have studies to back up their statement?

Not all brexiters are "dribbling mongs" but all "dribbling mongs" are brexiters! ;)
You are saying the Baglock is a Brexiteer? Boy is he confused!!

Academics reject 'low education' Leave myth

Apparently we're not all dribbling mongs after all....

Who'd have thunk it.

Another remoaniac myth debunked
Not a colleague of Prof Minford?

Dribbling mongs voted to make their lives worse due to poor education and susceptibility to racist newspaper propaganda.

This is an immutable fact, and history will record it thus.

The rainbows and unicorns are an illusion.

Mong

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Dribbling mongs voted to make their lives worse due to poor education and susceptibility to racist newspaper propaganda.

Mong
Well, that's a relief.

Mong

If it screws up the future for non employed pseudo intellectuals, it’s a price well worth paying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470