Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that’s Oxford Uni who do that. It’s called PPE and most politicos have one, it’s goes along with the MA that they can buy cash up front no questions asked.

It’s a strange custom - something to do with the expectation that graduates will continue to study after they graduate and will be at MA level two years later I recall.

Although are the post nominales the same for someone who actually takes their masters at Oxford?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Macron is desperate to see the back of les rosbifs
I suspect this is more a case of Macron trying to tell the other MS that Merkel is no longer top dog and that he now is - I also expect this to fail, dramatically.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You should have watched it to the end.
There was a message in it.
I bet your Dad wished he had now. :rolleyes:
Spiffing.

What odds do you place on Frexit Harry, in your corner of France? Macron looks like a one term President, don't you think?

How do Macrons policies impact the old monied classes and inheritance taxes, I wonder?

It’s a strange custom - something to do with the expectation that graduates will continue to study after they graduate and will be at MA level two years later I recall.

Although are the post nominales the same for someone who actually takes their masters at Oxford?
Nope both Oxford (MAOxon) and Cambridge (MACantab) sell an MA to their graduates with no actual extra study required. Cameron, Osbourne & Bliar all took advantage of this money making wheeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.