Brexit Phase Two - Trade

If we were to apply to rejoin after bailing out, that would be the E.U. with non of the opt outs we currently have. So the euro, Shengen, no rebate on our contributions and so on.
Which is why increasingly desperate attempts are being made to stop us leaving. No referendum on rejoining is going to vote 'Yes' with the above.

Wordsmith

Kilroy Silk was an example of a celebrity that picked up votes, even your two real people have a following ...

If it makes you feel better. Farages weakness is a classic one that he can't seem to stand others of a similar standing to his own. He is also closed minded and that results in him recruiting non-entities. So the brexit party will only do well in single issue elections like the EU ones. FPP without celebrity faces is curtains for any non-mainstream party.
Interesting points.

Any party that Nigel leads will be all about Nigel. He'll not want to or in my view be capable of running a full spectrum political party with anyone approaching the status of a near peer.

He couldn't get along with another relatively well known politician and the party's only MP Carswell back in the UKIP days. Admittedly this is only one data point.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have you also noticed it's the only one going on about immigrants.
It thinks I’m Lenard Cheshire! ( no problem being associated with a chap who contributed a lot to stymieing the last great European “ unification “)
Ps I’ve been dobbing all its posts and ,,,,, nothing,,,, no buzz. It must be a very singular fetish that only gives baglock pleasure. Oh well!

I sniff a growing sense of acceptance, by the site fantasists, that No Deal Brexit is what it always was, a fantasy. TM in stocking and suspenders is more real.

Is there something in the air?
There's a fair bit of anger in the air. Trouble is, it's directed at the wrong people. Tusk had the right of it

I sniff a growing sense of acceptance, by the site fantasists, that No Deal Brexit is what it always was, a fantasy. TM in stocking and suspenders is more real.

It's the increasing noise of people's jobs and pensions going over the approaching waterfall.

I wish you good health and longevity
Changed yer tune girly.
Healthy living, read the bible, think pure thoughts. it's easy. You've got no chance. Oh, what about happiness? Eh?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

I think your spidey-senses need a recalibration. The EU (Commission) are working their socks off to get a hard brexit.