Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Ah, I see, if you can't Google it, it isn't true. Funnily enough, I won't be providing you with a link to the minutes of a stakeholders meeting. I'm sure that you understand...

Fair enough. Which particular area of agriculture are you interested in?

What is so wrong in having faith that our country can do well on its own?
Why do you want us to fail? Is it so you can say "I told you so"?
Why do you loathe your own country so much?

It's because I'm rather fond of the old shop and wish to prevent it making a complete tit of itself. As it currently is, if you'd not noticed.

It's because I'm rather fond of the old shop and wish to prevent it making a complete tit of itself. As it currently is, if you'd not noticed.

And yet, the old Commonwealth we turned our back on, 'never mind them, they are yesterdays countries, our futiure is with Europe' are showing growth rates and surging economies the EU can only dream of.

And yet, the old Commonwealth we turned our back on, 'never mind them, they are yesterdays countries, our futiure is with Europe' are showing growth rates and surging economies the EU can only dream of.
The world economy is having quite a growth spurt at the moment (which is nice for those of us who like a dabble). For some strange reason the UK is missing out on most of the hay-making.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We were told by nearly everyone that Brexit would make us poorer. We voted for it anyway.

Freedom and independance always comes at a price. I am happy to have less money out of the EU. 17 million people felt the same way.
Hear hear!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How much money are you willing to pay for a fantasy in a globalised world? To the nearest thousand will do.
Less than we would have spunked into Brussels, especially once they got their finance minister in place and a stranglehold on national treasuries. How much do you think the EU would leave us for pocket money?

Less than we would have spunked into Brussels, especially once they got their finance minister in place and a stranglehold on national treasuries. How much do you think the EU would leave us for pocket money?
I note you failed to answer the question. How much are you prepared to pay for your UJ jim-jams?