Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I take everything Mrs Baggy says seriously

This statement is not true in any way at all
I'll add that to the total number of people currently taking Bagl0ck seriously which brings us up to, erm, up to... hang on while I get the calculator...

... ah yes, it brings us to a running total of just the one. Pretty impressive numbers of people taking Baggy seriously eh.

I'll add that to the total number of people currently taking Bagl0ck seriously which brings us up to, erm, up to... hang on while I get the calculator...

... ah yes, it brings us to a running total of just the one. Pretty impressive numbers of people taking Baggy seriously eh.
Why is this important for you?

I am sensing that a percentage of the public are not exactly on Parliament's side, which is where things get interesting.

The political classes don’t seem to have registered how maxed out the security services and police are keeping militant Islam on a short leash, (after all, they snap their fingers and ever more police guard Westminster), .... and here they are, squealing like stuck pigs at the new threat from a very disgruntled and increasingly militant right wing they’ve single handed stirred up and unleashed.

The political classes don’t seem to have registered how maxed out the security services and police are keeping militant Islam on a short leash, (after all, they snap their fingers and ever more police guard Westminster), .... and here they are, squealing like stuck pigs at the new threat from a very disgruntled and increasingly militant right wing they’ve single handed stirred up and unleashed.
And who enabled this? One Theresa May.