Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your best? Another savaging of Geoffrey Howe like severity.

Apparently you're so dense that light bends around you...

You can swear some more if you want.

In the meantime, parliament is asserting its sovereignty. Whether that turns out well or not remains to be seen.
IMG_0705.GIF

D

Deleted 158059

It would seem more than you do but, just for you!

Both Government and ,Parliament lost credibility over two years ago, unless of course, you think different ?

Oh, and I still think you're easily pleased.
No. Parliament lost far more credibility during the expenses scandal.

Parliament seems to be doing its job

D

Deleted 158059

You are arrogantly assuming I voted for Brexit. You have no idea of my position on Remain or Leave. If your brain cell is even half functional you may have worked out that I am not a fan of the 'only deal' but I may be crediting you with a greater power of deduction than you could ever hope to have.

Carry on thinking what you will though, don't let any concept of reality get in the way.
I don't support the WA either.

As above, about as interesting as most of your ranty posts.
About as interesting as all of your dribbling ill-informed garbage then. Good oh, always nice to have a yardstick against which one's performance can be measured.

Good point. Let me think about that again SPotY...

Right, I have thought. Yes, it is precisely what I think. I'll sit back now and count the number of those who pop up to say they do take anything you say seriously.
to be fair, he's got a fair bit of commode value.

About as interesting as all of your dribbling ill-informed garbage then. Good oh, always nice to have a yardstick against which one's performance can be measured.
PhotEx is your yardstick. HTH. Glad you can do this ignore stuff so well.

I'll post something else like the ferry stuff and then have you lecture us all about it a day later. <snigger>

Do you think £2k is enough to persuade an MP to be vocal against brexit?
Who knows but it certainly can't hurt can it?

@HappyNomad is an angry man, presently
You would like to think so but we have already established that your ability to judge the mood of people is non existent.

PhotEx is your yardstick. HTH. Glad you can do this ignore stuff so well.

I'll post something else like the ferry stuff and then have you lecture us all about it a day later. <snigger>
In terms of imbecility measuring yardsticks, you are it. Or at least, you are an equal alternative to your best mate Baggie.

The beauty of ignoring not the imbecile in totality but only selected dribbling posts emanating from said imbecile is... well, the beauty is that I get choose what to ignore and what to respond to.

You have nothing intelligent, meaningful or intelligent to say so those posts that purport to be such are simply best ignored. On the other hand though, I can match you with this sort 'you smell, no, you smell' nonsense all day and every day. Carry on, it's your turn.

You would like to think so but we have already established that your ability to judge the mood of people is non existent.

In terms of imbecility measuring yardsticks, you are it. Or at least, you are an equal alternative to your best mate Baggie.

The beauty of ignoring not the imbecile in totality but only selected dribbling posts emanating from said imbecile is... well, the beauty is that I get choose what to ignore and what to respond to.

You have nothing intelligent, meaningful or intelligent to say so those posts that purport to be such are simply best ignored. On the other hand though, I can match you with this sort 'you smell, no, you smell' nonsense all day and every day. Carry on, it's your turn.
You're protesting too much champ.

Cheers champ.
Looks about as legit as that 'ambulance delayed' twaat you posted.

do remember that one? There was a full video of the whole thing also available showing the ambulance barely inconvenienced. Which sort of pood on your chips.

...and you, it seems, really can't help yourself.
I've not said that I'm going to ignore you. Or your undoubted dribble. Angry drivel. Crack on champ.

Something inside you seems to have snapped
Again, we have already established that your ability to judge the mood of people is non existent.

Dream on. Poking SPotY is mildly amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads