Brexit Phase Two - Trade

There you go...continue wailing.

The transformation programme has been going on for donkies. KPMG are their auditors. That’s public domain information if you look at their annual report.

I’d tou put two and two together, you could speculate that the main thrust of advice if coming from Audit and Tax in KPMG as they audit Jaguar Land.

Just wild speculation on my part obviously.

As previously stated - this is fcuk all to do with BREXIT
Nothing we’ll ever be due to Brexit .. don’t you know that ?

In which case we’ll all be saved General elections, won’t we.
I may think he may be fibbing....to get a bit of good action going...

You poor soul, try Samaritans, or people smugglers.
Why I’m not poor, full army pension, my own company, life’s good. Yesterday I bought 10 sleeping bags and took them to a homeless shelter, numbers have doubled in four months, one is an Iraq vet, smack head doesn’t want help hates his past, Life’s shit for them. Laugh all you want one day you might end up on your chin strap and life won’t be so ******* funny.

Why I’m not poor, full army pension, my own company, life’s good. Yesterday I bought 10 sleeping bags and took them to a homeless shelter, numbers have doubled in four months, one is an Iraq vet, smack head doesn’t want help hates his past, Life’s shit for them. Laugh all you want one day you might end up on your chin strap and life won’t be so ******* funny.
Well done.

Good stuff. Wasting your breath on the Alt Reich mind.

As high as most towns with a high unemployment rate, average age of men before death is 30% lower than the Uk average, seems I’ve got about 12 years till I croak.
Regrettable what happened to parts of Wales...